Guest Gritz
Top FIVE wish list in the upcoming Draft :

Ziggy Hood - DT

James Laurinaitis - LB

Clint Sintim - OLB

Louis Delmas - S

Alphonso Smith - CB

Comments ??

Plug in Peria Jerry for Ziggy and Clay Matthews for Laurinaitis and I'm with ya..........(Even though I'd be happy with your guys too....).

Plug in Peria Jerry for Ziggy and Clay Matthews for Laurinaitis and I'm with ya..........(Even though I'd be happy with your guys too....).

Note : Peria is a tough dude but his injury history list is a MILE long. Doubtful he can last a 16+ game NFL season. He constantly had injuries at Ole Miss.

I just hope Dimitroff gets the guy he wants. That being said, I'd feel better about the team going DT or CB with the 1st pick than LB or S.

It all depends who's there at 24. This is the 1st draft that I can remember that could go so many ways. Usually you have 3 guys that you know are the radar. T.D. has done a good job of keeping it hush. Every mock I see has us taking someone different.

What is with the dislike with JL?

He is actually a solid player. Yes, he doesn't have the measurable you would like. But he is a football player. A blue collar type of guy that Smitty like. I'm all for JL.

My top 5:

- Ziggy Hood

- James Laurinitis

- Michael Johnson

- Frantz Joseph

- Alphonso Smith

J.L would of gone top 10 last year according to pre combine mocks. Jessie Tuggle and Zack Thomas come to mind. He has been over analyzed.

Guest Gritz
Note : Peria is a tough dude but his injury history list is a MILE long. Doubtful he can last a 16+ game NFL season. He constantly had injuries at Ole Miss.

I know he was dinged up a good bit but strangely enough that's one of the reasons I like him....He always fought through them because he was hungry to get back on the field. I don't believe he'd be as high up on as many mocks as I've read if the injuries were a huge concern.

J.L would of gone top 10 last year according to pre combine mocks. Jessie Tuggle and Zack Thomas come to mind. He has been over analyzed.

Frantz Joseph is a great story and pretty good player but he would be available later than round 5, I think. Maybe not. He's a super coachable kid.

Guest Gritz
It all depends who's there at 24. This is the 1st draft that I can remember that could go so many ways. Usually you have 3 guys that you know are the radar. T.D. has done a good job of keeping it hush. Every mock I see has us taking someone different.

Yeah I have been reading tons of mocks over the past several weeks.....A lot of Pettigrew.....some English, some Matthews, some Hood or Jerry, a couple of Laurinitis.....a Delmas or two....some ****** had us taking Percy Harvin....I want some of what he was smoking...

It's all over the map. That's why I can't wait....It's killin' me.....

Brian Cushing (although the fact that he was invited to the draft means that he'll probably be gone by 24)

Peria Jerry

Evander Hood

Alex Mack

Brandon Pettigrew

I'd like to focus on defense in the first 3-4 rounds though, so I'd prefer trading down about 15 spots in a heartbeat.

Yeah I have been reading tons of mocks over the past several weeks.....A lot of Pettigrew.....some English, some Matthews, some Hood or Jerry, a couple of Laurinitis.....a Delmas or two....some ****** had us taking Percy Harvin....I want some of what he was smoking...

It's all over the map. That's why I can't wait....It's killin' me.....

Me too, what seems like a reach on draft day may become the steal of the draft. Just take the guy that T.D, thinks will help our team the most. Hopefully there is a run on QBs and WRs.

Frantz Joseph is a great story and pretty good player but he would be available later than round 5, I think. Maybe not. He's a super coachable kid.

Saw the vid on him. I was very impressed. Those vids make everyone look good though. Loved his attitude and demeanor. Can play on my team anytime. Definitely worth a 6th, even a 5.

Guest Gritz
Hopefully there is a run on QBs and WRs.

Man, that would be fantastic.....We could have one of the guys we covet fall to us and make that tricky #24 spot seem golden.

Guest Gritz
Maybe even trade down to early 2nd, still get the guy we want and pic up sum extra pics. All these variables are driving me crazy.

I could see TD doing that.....I'm really digging all these different reports on TD and Smitty making all these trips, bringing guys to Flowery Branch.

We will be prepared....that's for dang sure.