Hey I'm bored, so I redid my mock...I know I said no more.

No big flashy pics or reasons. Just picks.

1) Brandon Pettigrew TE

2) William Moore SS

3) Jason Williams OLB

4) Joe Burnett CB

5) Andrew Gardner OT

5) Deon Butler WR

6) Roy Miller DT

**** I'm good.

Depth Chart

OFFENSE

QB 1st/Matt Ryan 2nd/ Chris Redman 3rd/ DJ Shockley

RB 1st/Michael Turner 2nd/Jerious Norwood 3rd/Jason Snelling 4th/Thomas Brown

FB 1st/Ovie Mughelli

WR 1st/ Roddy White 2nd/Michael Jenkins 3rd/Harry Douglas 4th/Brian Finneran 5th/Deon Butler

TE 1st/Brandon Pettigrew 2nd/Ben Hartstock 3rd/Justin Peele

LT 1st/Sam Baker

LG 1st/Justin Blalock 2nd/Quinn Ojinnaka

C 1st/Todd McClure 2nd/ Brett Romberg

RG 1st/Harvey Dahl 2nd/Renardo Foster

RT 1st/Tyson Clabo 2nd/Andrew Gardner

DEFENSE

LDE 1st/Chauncey Davis 2nd/ Jamaal Anderson

DT 1st/Jonathon Babineaux 2nd/ Kindal Moorehead

DT 1st/Trey Lewis 2rd/Roy Miller

RDE 1st/John Abraham 2nd/Kroy Biermann

WSLB 1st/Mike Peterson 2nd/Robert James

MLB 1st/Curtis Lofton 2nd/Tony Gilbert

SSLB 1st/Stephen Nicholas 2nd/Jason Williams 3rd/Coy Wire

LCB 1st/Chevis jackson 2nd/Von Hutchins 3rd/Antoine Harris

RCB 1st/Chris Houston 2nd/Joe Burnett

SS 1st/Eric Coleman 2nd/William Moore

FS 1st/Thomas Decoud 2nd/Jamal Fudge

Nice mock EFF though I am not comfortable with staying at the status quo at DE, waiting until the 5th round to look at options for the O-line, and 6th round to address the D-line. We would have to hope we had no injuries to Clabo or Baker or we would be sunk. The same is true in hoping Trey Lewis is back to form as well. Best thing we could do is trade back and acquire more picks in my opinion.

Nice mock EFF though I am not comfortable with staying at the status quo at DE, waiting until the 5th round to look at options for the O-line, and 6th round to address the D-line. We would have to hope we had no injuries to Clabo or Baker or we would be sunk. The same is true in hoping Trey Lewis is back to form as well. Best thing we could do is trade back and acquire more picks in my opinion.

Agree with this

I agree with you both. But trying to do a mock while incorperating trades is absolutely crazy and often leads to an unrealistic draft. I stated that in my last mock.

Also don't sleep on guys like Gardner and Miller.

Gardner was a 3rd round lock until he injured his shoulder while Miller is just as good as if not better than Kendal Moorehead and Jefferson.

I wish you would have addressed the DE position, but i like the picks. I think that getting a OT later is going to be ok, but i think that we want to get the best player with the most potential to be ready within a year or two if we dont resign Clabo or Dahl.

I dont want a TE in the 1st. I'd also prefer to get a LB or DE before a S.

We will be lucky if BP is available when we pick. He will be great for our offensive passing game and running game.

William Moore may indeed play linebacker.(who knows)

WE ARE SET AT DE.

We have 1 pro bowler in Abe

and 2 good starters in Davis and Anderson.

Kroy is great depth and can develope.

We will be lucky if BP is available when we pick. He will be great for our offensive passing game and running game.

WE ARE SET AT DE.

Unfortunately we are not set at DE. Abe is the only constant, Babs is getting better and proving to generate pressure and sack from the UT position, but other than those two players we are not generating consistent pass rush. ABe accounted for 47% of our sacks, and their havent been any personnal changes at the DE position which means we might not see much of a difference in those sack numbers for postions other than RDE and UT.

I don't like spending our #1 on a TE that even I can outrun. I can stick my grandmother out there to cover him like a blanket. lol. Even a lot of scouts say they are worried about whether he can stretch the field as first thought. I like some of the other picks but doubt we go after receiver even with the loss of Robinson. I also don't like moving Foster to backup Guard when he has already proven he is capable of playing tackle. No reason to think he won't come back from his injury OK because pretty much everyone comes back from knee injuries these days. And he is young and plays OT so he should easily be OK. I also don't like moving Jamal Fudge to FS. His strength is coming up against the run and laying the wood. He will be backing up Coleman this year. If we draft Moore, which I actually like, He most likely will be either sitting and learning under Coleman or we will keep Coleman at FS. All in all, it's not bad for being bored. You just have to let Pettigrew go though. Dude is supposed to be a receiving threat but runs like a athletic o-lineman. He won't be scaring any safeties or LB's out of the box. I would bet that Peele is at least that fast if not faster himself.

WE ARE SET AT DE.

We have no need for help in the Run game. Turner was like 2nd in the league in Rushing. We have a TE that can block. William Moore will not be playing LB. What we do need is help against the run and drafting a TE then a S isn't helping to stop the run very much and we need that.