I just rewatched Arizona playoff game

I will always remember Keith Brooking as giving up that play ..If we dont get a ring during the Matt Ryan era .Keith Brooking career as a Falcon will become null and void..I will look at him as Red Sox fans did with Bill Buckner.. Keith wasnt the only person who played a bad game Lawyer was to but we should have had a shot to win that game

Happy Easter

I will always remember Keith Brooking as giving up that play ..If we dont get a ring during the Matt Ryan era .Keith Brooking career as a Falcon will become null and void..I will look at him as Red Sox fans did with Bill Buckner.. Keith wasnt the only person who played a bad game Lawyer was to but we should have had a shot to win that game

Happy Easter

We would have also had a shot if Clabo hadn't whiffed on his block, or if Ryan hadn't thrown those picks.

Did Brooking's play suck? Yes, was it the sole reason we lost that game? Not by a mile. People need to stop blaming that loss on him.

As long as you are trying to ruin your Easter Sunday you might want to replay Lawyer Milloy's coverage on Fitzgerald (TD) and Boldin (TD) and also ask yourself who LawDawg was supposed to be covering on the 3rd and 16. There's a reason KB56 was signed 36 hours into free agency and Milloy is still "exhibiting his wares" without a bite. And by the way Joremari, it wasn't a play action run, there was a back coming out of the backfield in a passing route that someone had to cover.

Don't forget the biggest screwup of the game was on Ryan. He gave a read on the snap count. The Arizona players came out and said it after the game. I noticed something was up just watching. There was no way the Card DL gets a jump on the snap like that under normal conditions. The Falcon coaching staff deserves some of the blame, they should have caught on to it as well. That said even with that advantage we still played them tough.

As long as you are trying to ruin your Easter Sunday you might want to replay Lawyer Milloy's coverage on Fitzgerald (TD) and Boldin (TD) and also ask yourself who LawDawg was supposed to be covering on the 3rd and 16. There's a reason KB56 was signed 36 hours into free agency and Milloy is still "exhibiting his wares" without a bite. And by the way Joremari, it wasn't a play action run, there was a back coming out of the backfield in a passing route that someone had to cover.

Curtis Lofton. But we already established that.

One play doesn't make a game Swift Hitter. There were so many plays, both defensive and offensive that the Falcons gave up on the field where if they would have made the plays, the game would have had the roles reversed near the end. It just wasn't meant to be. Brooking gave us one **** of a career in Atlanta. He was always the leader, just because of one play you can't say he should be written off.

We would have also had a shot if Clabo hadn't whiffed on his block, or if Ryan hadn't thrown those picks.

Did Brooking's play suck? Yes, was it the sole reason we lost that game? Not by a mile. People need to stop blaming that loss on him.

It was Dahl not Clabo who screwed up.

IMO the Birds were getting rodded the whole season by the referees. There were many games where I just wanted to blow my friggin brains out because of bad calls. I think the Brooking incicdent will stay with people more because it was our last hope to redeem ourselves and win the game. I definitely think it was a team effort that we lost, including the coaching staff! Ryan was excellant during the season with his hurry up offense. Why didnt they implement that?? Anyway the lost was a blessing also. What better motivation to have than to taste defeat!!!