G-day Pics

Greg M

What a great game that was. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Had a good time and it was nice to Lloyd Carr in his final game. I had a feeling that UM was going to win and send off Carr a winner. The UM fans are good fans, they're nice and don't run their mouths. On the the way out of the game in the parking lot a Ohio State fan was running his mouth about how bad the Gators are to my dad who surprised me with these tickets and x-mas day. Now my dad had leg surgery 3 weeks before the game to take out a cyst. His leg is still giving some a lot of pain also after walking all day. When I saw what was happening I thought the OSU fan was going to fight my dad with a bum leg and I was ready to fight if this dumb crack head took a swing at my old man. My dad said something and the OSU fan just walked away with his head down. Moral of the story is don't run your mouth about a team if that team whopped your teams a$$ a year before and your out number and out weighed by 350 lbs.

Had a good time and it was nice to Lloyd Carr in his final game. I had a feeling that UM was going to win and send off Carr a winner. The UM fans are good fans, they're nice and don't run their mouths. On the the way out of the game in the parking lot a Ohio State fan was running his mouth about how bad the Gators are to my dad who surprised me with these tickets and x-mas day. Now my dad had leg surgery 3 weeks before the game to take out a cyst. His leg is still giving some a lot of pain also after walking all day. When I saw what was happening I thought the OSU fan was going to fight my dad with a bum leg and I was ready to fight if this dumb crack head took a swing at my old man. My dad said something and the OSU fan just walked away with his head down. Moral of the story is don't run your mouth about a team if that team whopped your teams a$$ a year before and your out number and out weighed by 350 lbs.

Great story, but that game was a reflection of Lloyd Carr's career for the past 8 or 9 years, great offense when healthy but bad defense that could not stop anyone. It was great to send him out the right way with a victory.