Based on the players Atlanta is scouting... I think trading back in the draft is a real Possibility!

Based on some of the players Atlanta is scouting and where they should fall in the draft, makes me wonder on who would be good trading partners for the 24# pick??? And why would they be a good pick??

Eagles #28 I dont think they would trade up unless a big name OT falls to our spot, or that they are interested in C Alex Mack and have fear that the Ravens will select him. They could trade us the #28 pick, #53 pick, and a fifth rounder......... Chances D-

[b]We would pick #28, #53, #55, #90, and fourth round and use the fifth round (3 Picks) to move up some for a player , one sixth rounder

Giants #29 I think this is a possible spot because the Giants really need a play making receiver and would love to jump a head of the Ravens. They could offer there #29, #45, and #100 pick. we might have to offer them a fifth...... Chances B-

We would have the #29, #45, #55, #90, #100, one fourth, fifth, and sixth

Titans #30 I think this is also a good place to make a trade. The Titans needs are a Receiver, Cornerback, and Linebacker and could jump up before the Ravens (Receiver) or Dolphins (Cornerback) or for a linebacker from USC if one falls...... they could offer the #30 pick, #62, and a fourth Rounder in exchange for our #24 and a late fifth round from us. Chances A-

[b]We would pick #30, #55, #62, #90, and two fourth round picks, two fifths, one sixth

Cardinals #31 This could be a big possibility if the Eagles do not draft a Running back with their #21 pick and Knowshon Moreno or Wells is still on the board. They also could move up to get C Alex Mack. They could trade their #31, #63, and a late round pick. Chances B+

We would pick #31, #55, #63, #90, fourth rounder, two fifths, two 6ths

Patriots # #34 Could TD work some magic with his old Club??? The Patriots might move up because they could land a big time corner to go with a LB or a Big DT etc. they could trade their #34, #58, and #97 for return of our #24 and our fourth Rounder. Chances B+

We would pick Second Round #34, #55, #58, Third Round #90, #97, two fifths and one sixth

Which one looks better, I would personally love to have at least 4 picks in the top 100 players

I like the trades with either the Giants or Patriots to get 5 out of the top 100 picks would be a coup for us

I just think we made that trade with the Rams to either make a few moves up front in the Draft or either TD loves a lot of players in the late rounds.

i think a trade back is going to happen,..... i can even see us getting out of the 1st round completely.....

Keep your eyes on the Packers....... I can see the Packers throwing 2nd and 3rd (they have two 3rd round picks) pick at us for the 24th pick...... They need a OT.....

I just think this draft is better in the second, third, and fourth round as far as value. Imagine if you could get a

CB Sean Smith Utah

DT Ron Brace Boston College

LB Marcus Freeman Ohio State or LB Cody Brown UCONN

S Patrick Vaughn Wake Forrest

Add a Defensive End who can rush the passer prospect in the later rounds

Would this make our defense that much better?????????? lol