G-Day game on ESPN

and another thing, for anyone that has participated in a scrimmage like this, you know the defense generally gets clicking long before the offense does....the offense takes months to come together, not just a week or 2

the drops are not good though, but many were by 3rd string guys

and another thing, for anyone that has participated in a scrimmage like this, you know the defense generally gets clicking long before the offense does....the offense takes months to come together, not just a week or 2

It was good to see the QB's putting it in there down the field... That's the hard part.

LOL @ worrying about drops in a spring game.. last year it was all offense this year all Defense. it always takes some time to GEL as an offensive unit. They will need time and we also still have ALOT of people out.... ALOT. almost every picture I took has someome with crutches in the background.... <_<

post-187893-1239496043_thumb.jpg

LOL @ worrying about drops in a spring game.. last year it was all offense this year all Defense. it always takes some time to GEL as an offensive unit. They will need time and we also still have ALOT of people out.... ALOT. almost every picture I took has someome with crutches in the background.... <_<

Check out all those Revo's.. :blink: cool.

understand as well many teams have their #1 go against their #2 and vice versa.. last year ut fans were talking heisman for crompton because he played well against their backups.. mark richt doesn't do that.. it's 1st verses 1st.. and you are 100% correct.. the defense is far ahead and that's expected this time of year..

Pretty ugly scrimmage... still missing a bunch of guys though so I'm not to concerned.

yep it was, but when you are missing over 20 players who are injured I am not too worried about this team.. we had a bunch of guys play who will never see the field during the season and it's great for them and for their families. it was a great day.. enjoyed it all.