The Hawks....

Frenzy™®

I can't wait for the playoffs. It's going to be different this year with us being favored to win at least one series, so we'll see how the guys handle it. We need to make a statement in the first round and win at least one game on the road. That would give us a ton of confidence going into the second round against a better team.

Yup. They're trying to hold off Philly for that spot. I'd rather the Hawks get Miami, but that's just me. I'm confident we'll beat whoever we play in the first round. I'll be heartbroken if we don't.

I'd rather play Philly. They are still pretty young and don't have a #1 guy. I know Miami is a one man show, but Wade is the best player in the league this year, IMO.

I'd rather play Philly. They are still pretty young and don't have a #1 guy. I know Miami is a one man show, but Wade is the best player in the league this year, IMO.

Wade can win games by himself. If I was you guys I would rather play Philly. They have a solid team but overall the Hawks are better.

I don't want to play the heat. Not because I'm afraid of them. If officiated fairly, we should beat them pretty easily. But that's exactly what I'm afraid of. Y'know how NBA.....how should I say this....ummm...yeah.....errr......likes to manipulate the play-off to get the most tv-friendly match-ups. Well, if you are david stern, wouldn't you like to see lebron go up against d-wade. That's a ratings bonanza. I love my hawks, but they don't have anyone as popular as wade in their team.

I'm afraid it'll be deja vu all over again circa 2006 finals with wade getting the call everytime a hawks player even looks at him

I don't want to play the heat. Not because I'm afraid of them. If officiated fairly, we should beat them pretty easily. But that's exactly what I'm afraid of. Y'know how NBA.....how should I say this....ummm...yeah.....errr......likes to manipulate the play-off to get the most tv-friendly match-ups. Well, if you are david stern, wouldn't you like to see lebron go up against d-wade. That's a ratings bonanza. I love my hawks, but they don't have anyone as popular as wade in their team.

I'm afraid it'll be deja vu all over again circa 2006 finals with wade getting the call everytime a hawks player even looks at him

The difference being that championship Heat team had other good players. If they Hawks play defense like they can it will be impossible for the refs to decide the series. The Bulls embarrassed the Heat a couple of years ago when they still had Shaq, so the Hawks can do the same.

I can't wait for the playoffs to start. I like how we're playing down the stretch and if we continue it, we'd be hard to stop. But, DWade is a machine that we need to stop or at least contain for this series...He makes plays and opens up shots for his teammates.

The difference being that championship Heat team had other good players. If they Hawks play defense like they can it will be impossible for the refs to decide the series. The Bulls embarrassed the Heat a couple of years ago when they still had Shaq, so the Hawks can do the same.

Very True