Michael Turner video

atljbo

Made by Titans Fan Life

Marion Barber:seven-year, $45 million contract. The deal contains $16 million guaranteed, including a $12 million signing bonus.

Michael Turner: six-year, $34.5 million contract. The deal includes $15 million guaranteed.

Steven Jackson: six-year, $44.805 million contract. The deal contains $20.5 million guaranteed, including an $11.395 million signing bonus. Another $4.495 million is available through incentives

Clinton Portis: Signed an eight-year, $50.5 million contract. The deal contains $17 million in bonuses

Willis McGahee: Signed a seven-year, $40.12 million contract. The deal contains $15 million guaranteed

Frank Gore : four-year, $28.012 million contract extension through 2011

Marion Barber: $6.48 million a year

Michael Turner: $5.75 million a year

Steven Jackson: $7.46 million a year

Clinton Portis: $6.31 million a year

Willis McGahee: $5.73 million a year

Frank Gore : $7 million a year

Guys like Maurice Jones-Drew and Adrian Peterson said that their contract demands will start at Steven Jackson contract

Allot of fans said Thomas Dimitroff over paid for Michael Turner when the trade went down.... Now it looks like we saved money on one of the best RB in the NFL.

Good video editing job but like the other poster said you could have picked some different music. Not only was it ghetto, vulgar and offensive, it sounded dated.

I only have one real problem though. Whenever we couldn't run the ball, be it the blocker's, coach's or Turner's fault, we lost. All six games. Mostly against the good teams on our schedule. We have pretty much all good teams on the schedule this year. I even think SF will be good.

Good video editing job but like the other poster said you could have picked some different music. Not only was it ghetto, vulgar and offensive it sounded dated.

I only have one real problem though. Whenever we couldn't run the ball, be it the blocker's, coach's or Turner's fault, we lost. All six games. Mostly against the good teams on our schedule. We have pretty much all good teams on the schedule this year. I even think SF will be good.

3 of those games were division games though on the road. The first two, they were still getting things together. We'll get better at running this year.

Marion Barber:seven-year, $45 million contract. The deal contains $16 million guaranteed, including a $12 million signing bonus.

Michael Turner: six-year, $34.5 million contract. The deal includes $15 million guaranteed.

Steven Jackson: six-year, $44.805 million contract. The deal contains $20.5 million guaranteed, including an $11.395 million signing bonus. Another $4.495 million is available through incentives

Clinton Portis: Signed an eight-year, $50.5 million contract. The deal contains $17 million in bonuses

Willis McGahee: Signed a seven-year, $40.12 million contract. The deal contains $15 million guaranteed

Frank Gore : four-year, $28.012 million contract extension through 2011

Marion Barber: $6.48 million a year

Michael Turner: $5.75 million a year

Steven Jackson: $7.46 million a year

Clinton Portis: $6.31 million a year

Willis McGahee: $5.73 million a year

Frank Gore : $7 million a year

Guys like Maurice Jones-Drew and Adrian Peterson said that their contract demands will start at Steven Jackson contract

Allot of fans said Thomas Dimitroff over paid for Michael Turner when the trade went down.... Now it looks like we saved money on one of the best RB in the NFL.

There is a lot of unfamiliar and impressive footage in there. Good point on the money deal. There were indeed a lot of people crying over how much turner's contract was before the season and he turned out to be a hidden gem. San Diego is hurting over this one. Another example of how impressive our GM is.

Who cares about the music?? Would it have been better if he had Metallica or Blink 182 playing behind the vid??? :blink: Please.

Back to topic, when we signed Turner, I knew we acquired a solid guy at RB...after watching him perform against the Patriots in the playoffs a couple years back, I knew he had the potential to be one of the elite backs in the league. I got even more excited when we signed him. He works hard to stay healthy which is good, has the burst on his cuts, and can be hard to tackle...what more do you ask for? As long as our OL holds up this year, Turner will have another great season.

Watching videos like this make me so excited for next season to start. Michael Turner is a force and will be heralded as not one of the best, but the best RB in the NFL in the next year or so.

And did you notice, he didn't showboat after any of those plays. He's a class act. That's hard to come by these days from a great NFL player. Can't wait to see what he does next season. :D

Good video editing job but like the other poster said you could have picked some different music. Not only was it ghetto, vulgar and offensive, it sounded dated.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I can understand rap not being your cup of tea, but how exactly was that ghetto or offensive. The subject was money on the first one, the subject was not backing down on the second one. If it was the cussing that was offensive then I can understand...I forget some people don't understand sailor talk :P But in no way was that song ghetto. Not only is that word not even an adjective in the English language, to use it as such, would imply promoting a poor means of living...something that song did not promote. anyways great video, great editing, loved watching it

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I can understand rap not being your cup of tea, but how exactly was that ghetto or offensive. The subject was money on the first one, the subject was not backing down on the second one. If it was the cussing that was offensive then I can understand...I forget some people don't understand sailor talk :P But in no way was that song ghetto. Not only is that word not even an adjective in the English language, to use it as such, would imply promoting a poor means of living...something that song did not promote. anyways great video, great editing, loved watching it

they repeated the n word.

i got big bank all the haters wanna grill me?

like i said, if it was the cussing i'd understand offensive part. i can understand finding offense to that when you don't speak in that manner. but deeming the song ghetto simply doesn't make sense. and the next time a heavy metal song with cussing in it comes along in a highlight vid, i expect to see the same rhetoric\

We won in Chicago, was a dropped pass away from a win in Denver, and our defense lost it for us against the Saints.

I believe that with Ryan coming into his 2nd year, we will not have to rely on Turner as much... No more 370+ carries IMO.