It's Time To Send A Message To Some Pirates

Visit My Website

No more nice guy. No more bargaining. Let's blow these anus ports out of the water! Take no prisoners. If we don't deal with the pirates, it is going to send a message, loud and clear, to the rest of the world about the fortitude of our current regime.

The pirates will get more brazen with every attack because they KNOW they're going to get away with it.

Actually, I think the message has already been sent. With the U.S. warships being dispatched and the crew fighting back, what pirate after this would want to screw with another American ship?

After having served on a Seal delivery submarine, I'm pretty sure there's one out there ready and willing to go in and rescue that captain. I hope that happens. Those guys are fun to watch.

Visit My Website

No more nice guy. No more bargaining. Let's blow these anus ports out of the water! Take no prisoners. If we don't deal with the pirates, it is going to send a message, loud and clear, to the rest of the world about the fortitude of our current regime.

The pirates will get more brazen with every attack because they KNOW they're going to get away with it.

More Brazen? they've been doing this stuff for a few years now heck they basicly control the coast of somalia and if you factor in what they face on the mainland you know civil war, absolute poverty, countries run by militia i really don't think the might of foreign goverments scare them in the slightest.

Also i hate to break it to you but the erm "fortitude"of your previous regime was never to well liked abroad not just in the east but in the west(europe) aswel, one last point "anus ports" what exactly is an anus port because it truly bamboozles me asbothaphrase and an insult because the only definaition i can come up with is literal and that would be something which harbours an anus and i believe thats anatomicly speaking we all do that.

More Brazen? they've been doing this stuff for a few years now heck they basicly control the coast of somalia and if you factor in what they face on the mainland you know civil war, absolute poverty, countries run by militia i really don't think the might of foreign goverments scare them in the slightest.

Also i hate to break it to you but the erm "fortitude"of your previous regime was never to well liked abroad not just in the east but in the west(europe) aswel, one last point "anus ports" what exactly is an anus port because it truly bamboozles me asbothaphrase and an insult because the only definaition i can come up with is literal and that would be something which harbours an anus and i believe thats anatomicly speaking we all do that.

You honestly don't know what an anus port is? It's a polite way of saying arse hole!

You honestly don't know what an anus port is? It's a polite way of saying arse hole!

Honestly never heard the phrase before in my life chances are it'll get popularised on the internet and soon everyone i know will be saying just like LOL, now thats something that is really irritating fair enough using it online but people actualy saying it just so pointless, much like this rant to be fair.

Fox News is reporting that Hillary Clinton is getting involved. Hillary to the rescue, go get 'em girl...earn your paycheck.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called Wednesday for world action to "end the scourge of piracy" as U.S. warships raced to confront the pirates.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Why are we calling these nuts Pirates and not terrorists ?

Pie rats ?

Because they are pirates & not terrorist???????

Main Entry:

pi·ra·cy Listen to the pronunciation of piracy

Pronunciation:

\ˈpī-rə-sē\

Function:

noun

Inflected Form(s):

plural pi·ra·cies

Etymology:

Medieval Latin piratia, from Late Greek peirateia, from Greek peiratēs pirate

Date:

1: an act of robbery on the high seas ; also : an act resembling such robbery2: robbery on the high seas

Main Entry:

ter·ror·ism Listen to the pronunciation of terrorism

Pronunciation:

\ˈter-ər-ˌi-zəm\

Function:

noun

Date:

: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

I think its sad that the French had no problems using military force against these pirates, but our new administration is too scared to do it for the potential political backlash. Then, not only are we seemingly unwilling to attack these (Muslim) pirates, our president has shown his servility to the King of Saudi Arabia. Not a good sign for the future of the USA.

Now they are reporting other pirate boats are on their way to help their buddies. :lol:

Then we blow the **** out of their buddies.. It's not like they can say "you shoot our friends, we kill your hostage" Because if the captain is hurt, we get to go Ape **** all over their ***..