Your teams biggest steals via trade.

Bucnasty

Whom are they? Players that you got for cheap and turned out to be studs.

For the Indians it has to be Grady Sizemore (also landed us Brandon Phillips =/, Cliff Lee). he has been the MVP of this team since starting for us, to think all they got was Bartolo Colon.

Then dealing Casey Blake for Carlos Santana whom is becoming one of the most prized prospect out there and is almost a sure fire player. His only issue is, he is still learning the English language. He is the total package at catcher, I dont think many guys will be stealing on this guy, he has a cannon arm and is a great offensive threat.

Im going to say Doyle Alexander going from Atlanta to Detriot for John Smoltz

Ugh...

I would have to go with getting Carlos Pena and Jeremy Bonderman from Oakland in a 3-way trade that sent Jeff Weaver to the Yankees.

We are usually on the wrong side of these big deals though. Taking a risk on Magglio Ordonez in FA ended up being a steal though.

And we will see on the Cabrera/Willis for entire minor league system trade. If a bunch of those players become busts then it will be a steal, but we wont know for a few years.

two from other teams I can think of are Boston trading Heathcliff Slocumb to Seattle for Derek Lowe and Jason Varitek. Another one is Minnesota trading AJ Pierzynski to San Francisco for Joe Nathan, Francisco Liriano, and Boof Bonser

You could also say Charles Thomas, Dan Meyer and Juan Cruz going to Oakland for Tim Hudson but I think the Smoltz deal is the bigger steal at this point

^^^^^^^^^

got to love the Smoltz trade.

love the Huddy trade

love the JJ trade.

Man every time we trade the Tigers for a pitcher it works who was Anderson traded for again?

You could also say Charles Thomas, Dan Meyer and Juan Cruz going to Oakland for Tim Hudson but I think the Smoltz deal is the bigger steal at this point

In addition I would add:

Jimmy Kremers for Otis Nixon

Roberto Kelly & Tony Tarasco for Marquis Grissom

Vince Moore, Donnie Elliott & Melvin Nieves for Fred McGriff

^^^^^^^^^

got to love the Smoltz trade.

love the Huddy trade

love the JJ trade.

Man every time we trade the Tigers for a pitcher it works who was Anderson traded for again?

The tigers got robbed pitching wise in that miguel cabrera and the D train deal.

the gave up Cameron Maybin and Andrew Miller