My One In A Million Shot

There was this annoying house fly (on steriods) buzzing around my home so I trapped him in a small room ... shut the door with fly swatter in hand. It was me against him, mano a mano. I'll have to admit, he fought courageously for a while but I was determined not to let a fly get the best of me ... steriods or not. After several swings and misses, I finally connected and sent the liitle pest sailing through the air.

Hitting a fly in mid-flight with a swatter is hardly a one on a million shot. BUT the fly landed in a small oval shaped garbage can that was up against the wall. I didn't even need the dust pan even though I had it handy.

That's all. Carry on.

There was this annoying house fly (on steriods) buzzing around my home so I trapped him in a small room ... shut the door with fly swatter in hand. It was me against him, mano a mano. I'll have to admit, he fought courageously for a while but I was determined not to let a fly get the best of me ... steriods or not. After several swings and misses, I finally connected and sent the liitle pest sailing through the air.

Hitting a fly in mid-flight with a swatter is hardly a one on a million shot. BUT the fly landed in a small oval shaped garbage can that was up against the wall. I didn't even need the dust pan even though I had it handy.

That's all. Carry on.

What would you need a dust pan for?

That's all. Carry on.

Jeff Goldblum is comming for you :blink:

one time I was taking a piss and there was a fly buzzing around in the bathroom. I was gonna swap him when I was done, but he committed suicide and flew right into my s t r e a m. It knocked him into the toilet and I flushed. Piece of cake.

When I tried to put the word s t r e a m in it replaced it with Pirate Video is Illegal. That is dumb since i was talking about piss.

one time I was taking a piss and there was a fly buzzing around in the bathroom. I was gonna swap him when I was done, but he committed suicide and flew right into my s t r e a m. It knocked him into the toilet and I flushed. Piece of cake.

When I tried to put the word s t r e a m in it replaced it with Pirate Video is Illegal. That is dumb since i was talking about piss.

:lol: :lol: