New Matt Ryan Interview

That's what I thought about Michael Vick :P

So did I. I used to defend him til I was blue in the face. That's why it hurt so much when it all went down.

I will never again give all adoring faith to a person other than my hubby. He's human. However, until he shows signs otherwise, I will trust him to lead our team the right way. I just won't be so blindly loyal as I was to Vick.

So did I. I used to defend him til I was blue in the face. That's why it hurt so much when it all went down.

I will never again give all adoring faith to a person other than my hubby. He's human. However, until he shows signs otherwise, I will trust him to lead our team the right way. I just won't be so blindly loyal as I was to Vick.

Don't worry, Matt's got me for that. :P

If i hear or read one more thing about Ryan's golfing at Augusta I am going to buy a Mike Vick jersey on EBay.

You just all pissy cause Ryan did not ask you to Caddy for Him,

and we know good and well that you Aint gonna buy no Mikey Vick Jersey .

Too Funny :lol:

Don't worry, Matt's got me for that. :P

I knew I could count on you!!!!!! :lol:

Lucky you didn't get burned like some of us, so your adoration is still pure. I tell you, I was that way about Vick. I never believed a bad word about him and thought he could do no wrong. He was so exciting to watch and he brought electricity to the games. I was hooked and that's a fact. I was also crushed when it all went down and kept defending him right up until he confessed. Felt like a big slap in my face.

I am so excited about Matt. His work ethic is impeccable. His leadership fantastic. I see nothing but upside so far. I'll back him 100%. I just won't ignore the fact that he is human and not above mistakes.

I knew I could count on you!!!!!! :lol:

Lucky you didn't get burned like some of us, so your adoration is still pure. I tell you, I was that way about Vick. I never believed a bad word about him and thought he could do no wrong. He was so exciting to watch and he brought electricity to the games. I was hooked and that's a fact. I was also crushed when it all went down and kept defending him right up until he confessed. Felt like a big slap in my face.

I am so excited about Matt. His work ethic is impeccable. His leadership fantastic. I see nothing but upside so far. I'll back him 100%. I just won't ignore the fact that he is human and not above mistakes.

Completely fair. I can definitely imagine the "slap in the face" you're talking about ... if Matt ever does anything to reverse the type of loyalty he has had from me as a fan since Day 1 at BC, it would be like a little kid learning the truth about Santa, lol.

Completely fair. I can definitely imagine the "slap in the face" you're talking about ... if Matt ever does anything to reverse the loyalty he has had from me as a fan since Day 1 at BC, it would be like a little kid learning the truth about Santa, lol.

Good analogy. That's how I felt about Vick. It crushed me. But, unlike some on here, I understand that it was not the Falcons fault nor the fans fault. He made his choices and he's paid his price. I wish him luck in the future, but I've moved on like the Falcons. Will I watch him if he goes to a new team ... most likely. Would I ever root for him against the Falcons, not in 1,000,000,000,000,000 years