Falcons considering options for new stadium

I don't care where the new stadium is as I live in Denmark but I hope that it will be an open stadium and not a dome

Well it most likely will be a retractable roof. As for what I prefer, I do admit...I'm a dome victim. I would probably want a retractable roof so you get the best of both worlds. I just hope to god we don't have to go the way of PSL's!!!

I don't care where the new stadium is as I live in Denmark but I hope that it will be an open stadium and not a dome
If we construct a new stadium I just hope it's in Atlanta since it's the Atlanta Falcons and not the Doraville, Jonesboro or Gwinnett Falcons.

As far as the type of stadium, I would prefer a retractable roof. Mainly because I like outdoor football, but prefer optimal football conditions, unlike the northeastern guys that swear football should be played in 10 degree weather with snow coming in sideways. Stupid. That's Iceball not Football. Truth is half of our home games are in bad weather. We need to be able to close that roof.

I worked in AFCS from 75-79 and some of those games were brutal. The 78 playoff game against PHI comes to mind. I call it the Mud Bowl. #25 degrees with rain comin in sideways. Terrible. We won though.

The 89 game against DET in week 16 when a rook named Barry Sanders ripped us in 30 degree weather with rain coming in as 7,000 of us watched the Birds close out a 3-13 season is another that I hated.

Watching NFL football in a tank top and shorts beats parkas and dead animal coats anyday. Anyday bro.