Natures D bags.

You never hear of a happy shark story. never. You never hear " Oh Boy, here comes that shark". You know why you never hear it? Because they are D bags. It's always like, mama seal teaching her babies to swim and OMF'NG!!!!!! THERES A SHARK!!!!!"EATING THE BABIES!!!!

Never hear of a shark nudging an injured surfer to shore...it's always OMF'NG!!!! A SHARK JUST BIT MY LOWER HALF OFF!!!"

A shark never makes an appearance to polite applause and is never a harbinger that something good just may be looming.

Other nature A holes? Tornadoes. Don't get me started.

shark_picture.jpg

" you look tired, terra firma dependent biped. may I help you reach shore?"

tornado1_OPT.jpg

" Oh look honey, here comes that tornado. I wonder if he is bringing a delicious cake?"

Of course, now that you've mentioned this fact PP, Michael Bay and Jerry Bruckheimer will suddenly show up talkin' about their new movie project...a bio-engineered great white that patrols the oceans trying to save people from other, not so friendly ones...it'll center around how he's trying to make a difference, but keeps getting lumped into the same group as the other dbag sharks, based solely on his appearence. It's sure to be a huge summer box office bonanza, as they're getting Johnny Depp to play the shark...the dude can play anyone... :P ;)

Of course, now that you've mentioned this fact PP, Michael Bay and Jerry Bruckheimer will suddenly show up talkin' about their new movie project...a bio-engineered great white that patrols the oceans trying to save people from other, not so friendly ones...it'll center around how he's trying to make a difference, but keeps getting lumped into the same group as the other dbag sharks, based solely on his appearence. It's sure to be a huge summer box office bonanza, as they're getting Johnny Depp to play the shark...the dude can play anyone... :P ;)

You can't forget about the shark's overbearing captain who keeps yelling at him for being such a loose cannon.

And slow mo scenes of the shark swimming away from fireball explosions.

And also, he has to reconnect with his estranged ex-wife and teenage son/daughter who hates him.

You can't forget about the shark's overbearing captain who keeps yelling at him for being such a loose cannon.

And slow mo scenes of the shark swimming away from fireball explosions.

And also, he has to reconnect with his estranged ex-wife and teenage son/daughter who hates him.

No Aerosmith power ballad?