Do you want to see the Falcons equipment

The Don™

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

That was pretty interesting behind the scenes type stuff. Thanks for posting.

Can we e-mail the equipment guys questions? Because I've been saying for years that we need to get every single player from Matt Ryan to Michael Koenen wearing dark visors and no one seems to listen to me. What part of dark visors win championships don't you understand?

Can we e-mail the equipment guys questions? Because I've been saying for years that we need to get every single player from Matt Ryan to Michael Koenen wearing dark visors and no one seems to listen to me. What part of dark visors win championships don't you understand?

im fairly certain you need a prescription for migraines or sensitivity to light for the dark visor. ( i remember them saying it during a chargers game pertaining to LT having the dark visor )