Vick dog chew toy

chazbykr

I understand the point that was made. Yes do this and play on the emotions of people that would help fund a cause. Well these idiots didn't even give money to the charity. They are no better than Vick. Where is the outrage people? Or do you really care that another white collar crime was committed? <_<

I understand the point that was made. Yes do this and play on the emotions of people that would help fund a cause. Well these idiots didn't even give money to the charity. They are no better than Vick. Where is the outrage people? Or do you really care that another white collar crime was committed? <_<

i will be the fist to admit that no I do not care...

I think its hysterical that the nuts who bought that stupid toy got pimped...but you dont see nobody upset about it because you already know why they were so "upset" was NOT about some dogs.

This guy who made the chew toy is a D-Bag. He also created a Caylee Anthony doll.

Link

Scum of the earth.

My point exactly. So why are these other boobs trying to defend this action? We know why this was done. He has no purpose to dogs only to play on people's emotions. Just like any opportunists. Yeah Vick was wrong, this idiot is worst for taking people. Go figure.

My point exactly. So why are these other boobs trying to defend this action? We know why this was done. He has no purpose to dogs only to play on people's emotions. Just like any opportunists. Yeah Vick was wrong, this idiot is worst for taking people. Go figure.

Has someone here defended this?

Some folks will do anything to make a buck.

As for Vick he's almost finished serving his time, and is penniless. I think it is time people let him be.

You questioned blazes answer. :rolleyes: Obviously you have something to add to this sherlock.

Wow, you completely missed the point. If Blaze was going to say it was about money then I would say he is right and that is what the people who made this toy wanted....money. They are scum of the earth. I am just glad to hear you equate them with Mike Vick. PETA, this company and Mike Vick have all been selfish liars.

I questioned his answer because I didn't think he was refering to it being about money. If I was wrong I am man enought to admit it. Unlike some people.

By all means...give Vick a second chance but, remember he needs to answer the accusation of using employees pensions to pay restitution as well. That my friend is a serious crime and needs to be addressed.

Later, I gotta go get some lunch.

Wow, you completely missed the point. If Blaze was going to say it was about money then I would say he is right and that is what the people who made this toy wanted....money. They are scum of the earth. I am just glad to hear you equate them with Mike Vick. PETA, this company and Mike Vick have all been selfish liars.

I questioned his answer because I didn't think he was refering to it being about money. If I was wrong I am man enought to admit it. Unlike some people.

By all means...give Vick a second chance but, remember he needs to answer the accusation of using employees pensions to pay restitution as well. That my friend is a serious crime and needs to be addressed.

Later, I gotta go get some lunch.

You are exactly correct and I don't think yo uwere wrong in your initial assumption