With the loss of Laurent robinson

krammmit

I have wondered for awhile because of his father does getting rid of Laurent make room for Brian Robiskie?? it would be a nice pick in the second maybe even the third. just wondering becuase there has to be a reason why we traded hime for a 5th and 6th. and not even a fifth and sixth cause we gavre them ours. I think the idea fits.

Robiskie will go in the 2nd round. His stock has risen fast here in the off-season and he can even go in the late 1st possibly. And besides that we definetly won't use such an early pick on a WR when we really still don't need one. If Jenkins wasn't here then I would like Robiskie. But Jenkins is a legit 2 receiver and we have Douglas as a slot receiver and Roddy as the primary guy so I don't see a spot for Robiskie on our team

Why does getting rid of a player have to mean ANYTHING for our draft and FA search?
actually it does a little....When Crump was released, we signed Hartsock and Peele....when Dunn was released, we signed Turner...When Coleman was released, we signed a capable backup in Kindal Moorehead....Don't be surprised if we do sign another WR for depth or if we draft one in the late rounds....After White, Jenkins, and Douglas, we have Finn(who is really up there in age)....I wouldn't be surprised if we drafted a big and tough WR that can replace Finn....

actually it does a little....When Crump was released, we signed Hartsock and Peele....when Dunn was released, we signed Turner...When Coleman was released, we signed a capable backup in Kindal Moorehead....Don't be surprised if we do sign another WR for depth or if we draft one in the late rounds....After White, Jenkins, and Douglas, we have Finn(who is really up there in age)....I wouldn't be surprised if we drafted a big and tough WR that can replace Finn....

I to could se us drafting a WR in the late rounds to. Maybe Darius Passmore

i dont see him goin past NY in the 2nd and might even go in the first. he has the size speed and experience of a nfl wr which is a huge plus. i also dont see him coming to atlanta even in the 5th because his dad... its just asking for trouble imo

plus bengals, eagles, raiders, gaints, dallas, and a few other teams will be looking for a WR and we arent one of them