Can someone make a banner for my blog?

Anti-blogging? Any particular reason?

Nah, not really. I just think the internet has given people a false sense that others really give a crap about their views lol. Not you in particular, just people. If I read a blog, it's gotta be someone famous or extremely interesting. And people in general just aren't interesting.

Nah, not really. I just think the internet has given people a false sense that others really give a crap about their views lol. Not you in particular, just people. If I read a blog, it's gotta be someone famous or extremely interesting. And people in general just aren't interesting.

Oh I think people can be interesting, but one can get a false sense that someone cares. I'm certainly not creating the blog for my pride to be built up. I'm doing it to try to reach people with information that I think is extremely important. I particularly don't read a lot of blogs, but I'd say a non-famous person's view is equally relevant as the famous guy. I say that because fame doesn't mean you are better or even that your views should be more valid. It just means a lot of people know you.

I do appreciate your response and respect your opinion on the matter.

Oh I think people can be interesting, but one can get a false sense that someone cares. I'm certainly not creating the blog for my pride to be built up. I'm doing it to try to reach people with information that I think is extremely important. I particularly don't read a lot of blogs, but I'd say a non-famous person's view is equally relevant as the famous guy. I say that because fame doesn't mean you are better or even that your views should be more valid. It just means a lot of people know you.

I do appreciate your response and respect your opinion on the matter.

I by no means was implying that's what you are doing, as I don't believe it to be. Just people in general. As far as the famous thing goes, they atleast usually have stories because they've been in cool experiances and such. No one wants to read a blog about my day, that consisted of me eating chicken wings, watching Falcons highlights and going to work. Or my thoughts on politics, I don't care about anyone's views on politics, honestly, celebrity or not. When I say I'd read a celebrities blog, it's just for the entertaining stories. I love Kevin Smith, but could care less about his thoughs on politics and religion. Ya know?

I by no means was implying that's what you are doing, as I don't believe it to be. Just people in general. As far as the famous thing goes, they atleast usually have stories because they've been in cool experiances and such. No one wants to read a blog about my day, that consisted of me eating chicken wings, watching Falcons highlights and going to work. Or my thoughts on politics, I don't care about anyone's views on politics, honestly, celebrity or not. When I say I'd read a celebrities blog, it's just for the entertaining stories. I love Kevin Smith, but could care less about his thoughs on politics and religion. Ya know?

I completely get what you are saying. :D