Falcons State of the Franchise

Any one else going?

We are pleased to invite you to our first-ever Atlanta Falcons State of the Franchise event. This event will provide you with a unique opportunity to hear about the direction of your team and franchise from Falcons Owner and CEO Arthur Blank, President Rich McKay, General Manager Thomas Dimitroff and Head Coach Mike Smith. Here are the details:

Date: Monday, April 27, 2009

Time: 6 to 8 p.m. (Doors open at 5:30 p.m.)

As a valued Falcons season ticket holder, you will have exclusive seating and the opportunity to submit questions to be addressed at the event. Please submit your questions, along with your RSVP, by replying to fans@falcons.nfl.com by Monday, April 20.

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

Definitely going, and it's on my birthday too! I sure hope we're allowed down on the field, but I have a hard time believing that they would put down the turf just for this event...

As for who's getting the email, it clearly states "As a valued Falcons season ticket holder, you will have exclusive seating and the opportunity to submit questions to be addressed at the event." SWEET!!!

Anybody have any good questions, feel free to post them and I may input them to be asked at this event.

Definitely going, and it's on my birthday too! I sure hope we're allowed down on the field, but I have a hard time believing that they would put down the turf just for this event...

As for who's getting the email, it clearly states "As a valued Falcons season ticket holder, you will have exclusive seating and the opportunity to submit questions to be addressed at the event." SWEET!!!

Anybody have any good questions, feel free to post them and I may input them to be asked at this event.

I doubt they'll have the field down but maybe we'll get a sneak peek at the new screens!

Good enough! :lol:

I'm really excited to get some football going again.. this should hold me over until the Draft and then hopefully they'll open up the Spring Mini-Camps to the public again.

I dont know if i went to the Spring Mini-camps, but i didnt attend Training camps practices when they opened them up to practice, that was fun, i have more fun than my 11 year old Nephew, I almost got Matt Ryans Signature.

I was able to get Ryan at the Mini-Camp on the first morning practice.. he signed for quite a while I also got Redman and HD. The mini-camp was fun because the crowd was relatively small.

The AJC got my hand in this shot..

slideshow_540306_ryan.jpg

I guess your hand got it's 15 minutes of fame. :lol: , I might try to go this year.

I guess your hand got it's 15 minutes of fame. :lol: , I might try to go this year.

Yeah I got a good laugh when I saw it pop up on AJC.com that afternoon.. my hand covered that one guys whole face. BUT I do have a nice "certificate of authenticity" to go along with my autograph. The mini-camp was a lot of fun, Joe Horn gave two official footballs away to two little kids that I was standing near.. everyone seemed a lot more loose and relaxed compared to training camp. I guess not being in 90+ degree weather made them a little more generous with the autographs.

I am probably going to ask about draft prospects, the questions are going to be filtered so my questions probably wont get answered.

Yeah the Falcon Filter will be applied but with the draft being that weekend I'd imagine they'll hit on some of that stuff.

**Correction it's after the draft.. moot point!***