Hey Guys, Something Important

Guys, it's almost five in the morning and I'm still drunk. Just so you guys know though, I love everyone on this board. You guys have been real champs and I can remember when I was a noob on here. Don't know what that has to do with anything, but you guys are some great friends, even though I've never met any of you! We may have our fueds sometimes, but let's keep one thing in mind, we all love the Falcons. I'm so Coors'd up I even updated my About Me. Thanks again for keeping this board alive and no matter how pissed off I may be sometimes, you guys, and girls, are my homies.Go Falcons!

One Love, William aka .A-TowN.

oh and to make this Falcons draft related.

TD PLEASE BRING HOME EITHER Larry English or Rashad Johnson!

:D :D :D :D :lol:

Definitely African American'd out after this post. For those who aren't sure what that is, think about it. Blacked out haha.

Never the less, I was drunk and I do appreciate the love on this thread. If it wasn't for Mozilla's spell check, I doubt you'd even be able to read this haha.

Definitely African American'd out after this post. For those who aren't sure what that is, think about it. Blacked out haha.

Never the less, I was drunk and I do appreciate the love on this thread. If it wasn't for Mozilla's spell check, I doubt you'd even be able to read this haha.

i was gonna say... i can type pretty well when im drunk but that was a close to perfect post man. i was freaked out for a bit. the spell check definitely explains it though. lol.

i was gonna say... i can type pretty well when im drunk but that was a close to perfect post man. i was freaked out for a bit. the spell check definitely explains it though. lol.

Yeah it was random, but I definitely love Mozilla. It's like having MS Word at all times! haha

in tribute to you, im pretty drunk now ;)

But not drunk enough to have a typing meltdown.. And in an odd way i'm dissapointed!!

I hear ya man, that's what you got to do sometimes. I just got out of school and well I'm going to join ya buddy. Give me about an hour and we shall see ha.

Directions to make drunken posts off the chain:

1. Get a Coors tall boy

2. Shotgun it

3. Repeat until you are extremely "happy"