New Mock

1) Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Oklahoma State

2) William Moore, S, Missouri

3) Antoine Caldwell, C, Alabama

4) Jason Williams, OLB, Western Illinois

5a) Darius Passmore, WR, Marshall

5b) Bradley Fletcher, CB, Iowa

6) Andrew Gardner, OT, Georgia Tech

All of these players have been scouted by TD and our scouting department.

It's really solid mock. I just think we'd need a DT in there somewhere.

silver bulltet!

We haven't really scouted any DTs for this draft is the problem there. I'm also not going to force one of two (I think it's only been two) DTs we've scouted into the mock just because "hey, it's a DT and we need one." Hood is not worth the 24th pick and will be taken before our 2nd, and I don't like Moala.

I just dont feel like we will not draft at least on DT, or at least address our D-line with one player. The Falcons also scouted Micheal Johnson, so i would rather go with him at 24, as opposed to BP, and get Coffman later, but hey it your mock. By the way i actually like fili.

Yeah right...maybe M.Johnson if he proves me wrong but Pettigrew? He would be a waste of a first rounder, Our offense was ranked 5th, our defense was ranked 24th...yet we need a TE bad? We should of never got rid of Crump if we needed a pass catching TE.

No Defense, no chance in winning.

Yeah right...maybe M.Johnson if he proves me wrong but Pettigrew? He would be a waste of a first rounder, Our offense was ranked 5th, our defense was ranked 24th...yet we need a TE bad? We should of never got rid of Crump if we needed a pass catching TE.

No Defense, no chance in winning.

I also think that we need a TE, but i think that we can find one later in the draft, but if they draft BP i understand the value he brings at the TE position. OUt of all the releases during that 08 season Crump is one that i thought we could have kept, but i guess the FO saw something the we didnt see.

I also think that we need a TE, but i think that we can find one later in the draft, but if they draft BP i understand the value he brings at the TE position. OUt of all the releases during that 08 season Crump is one that i thought we could have kept, but i guess the FO saw something the we didnt see.

Yeah, Later in the draft we can draft a TE like Cook, but Pettigrew in the first round? We need help on defense, Ryan can't do it all himself and we don't have the defense like we had in 2008...(losing all 5 starters) so we could be alot worse this year on defense.

But yet everybody think we need a TE in the first round instead of a LB or a Pass Rushing DE. <_<

Yeah, Later in the draft we can draft a TE like Cook, but Pettigrew in the first round? We need help on defense, Ryan can't do it all himself and we don't have the defense like we had in 2008...(losing all 5 starters) so we could be alot worse this year on defense.

But yet everybody think we need a TE in the first round instead of a LB or a Pass Rushing DE. <_<

I think you are an undercover Micheal Johnson fan :ph34r:

1) Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Oklahoma State

2) William Moore, S, Missouri

3) Antoine Caldwell, C, Alabama

4) Jason Williams, OLB, Western Illinois

5a) Darius Passmore, WR, Marshall

5b) Bradley Fletcher, CB, Iowa

6) Andrew Gardner, OT, Georgia Tech

All of these players have been scouted by TD and our scouting department.

very solid... but I would much rather have Chung than Moore. I just think he is a much better fit.