Thomas DeCoud

I really think between Coleman and DeCoud we have 2 starters. They might not be prototypical for there positions but they both cover well and seem to tackle pretty well from what ive seen last year and in college. With that said i think DeCoud needs a shot to start and we need to draft a safety prospect between round 3-5 to add depth. DO YOU THINK DECOUD CAN START?

Decoud has not shown anything to make me believe he can start. He was inexperienced in college at the safety position and barely played last year. I still think he needs another year of seasoning. I'm a big fan of getting one of the top safeties in this year's draft, starting them, and then let Decoud work his way into the rotation slowly...

100% in favour of this , i think he can get it done and step up and be a hybrd saftey lol i think he literally picked up leonard pope in the playoffs and put him on his *** lol i love hard hitting safteys (Ryan Clark) knockd out Mcgahee lmfao