Whats your Golf Handicap?

Uga_dog1

Last time I actually figured it out I was somewhere around a 12 or 13. Might as well add in the "what is in the bag" component to this thread.

Driver - Taylormade R7 Superquad

Fairway Woods - Calloway X Fairway woods

Irons - Calloway X 18's

Wedges - Cleveland CG 12 56 and 52

Putter - Odyssey White Hot Xp offset head (Scotty Cameron

I got 20 year old wooden clubs and putter. One day I played with a friend's clubs who is one his high school's golf. He has a Taylormade and a the Nike Sasquatch driver, fairway and iron hybrids. I shot near par with his stuff and got a few birdies and just missed an eagle putt. On a par way 4 from tee to hole its about 280, I hit the ball over green and couldn't find the ball (I think it landed in the driving range about 30 yards behind and perpendicular to the hole)

I never have really calculated mine.. IF it weren't for putting I would be pretty descent. I rarely put less than twice on every green... i can routinely miss a 4 or 5 foot put multiple times. Of course there are times my foot accidentally steers the ball into the hole after a 2 put....

havent played in a while... plan on getting back out there some this year though

Probably around a 15 or so now. I played in high school and was towards the top in individual scores for Gwinnett County. Just started playing again a couple weeks ago after nearly two years of not playing.

I had a great junior year in high school. For 9 holes I was constantly around 37-42 which was great for me and my first year of playing competitively. I took lessons that following summer hoping to get even better, but got my swing all screwed up from too much advice. My 37's and 38's turned into 47's and 48's. Got so furious every time when I was doing badly, and decided to give it up for two years.

So, if I played now, I'd probably be around 87-92 if I was scoring accurately.