For anyone who has MLB 09...

Libid21

They updated the rosters already. Every Monday they do. I heard he was on it, that's why I'm asking. :D

I'm going to download the update next Monday after Kenshin Kawakami plays (he should be on there by that time seeing that we are playing him Saturday, right?)

They updated the rosters already. Every Monday they do. I heard he was on it, that's why I'm asking. :D

I'm going to download the update next Monday after Kenshin Kawakami plays (he should be on there by that time seeing that we are playing him Saturday, right?)

Should be. I have not had a chance to play since the season started.

Uhh...how is he not on the roster already?

Do they suck as bad as the Madden people do when it comes to rosters?

Uhh...how is he not on the roster already?

Do they suck as bad as the Madden people do when it comes to rosters?

very few prospects are, and that is exactly what Schafer was when the game was created. All summer, "scouts" claimed Josh Anderson had the lead on the starting CF position.