Online shopping

Do you guys go to the mall or to retail stores? Or do you order stuff online?

I just got my order from: jacktrackstore.com

I never order online but I might never go to a mall again. I got some Falcons golf club covers for me and a Larry Bird/Magic Johnson autographed photo as a gift for my pops birthday.

I was skyptical because I could actually look at the stuff in person but everything looks great and I didn't have to leave my couch.

I usually buy electronics online. Besides Ebay has good deals on games where I can get them for almost $10 - $15 cheaper. Never bought clothes or shoes online because they may not fit but for all other stuff its great and you usually get them at a lower price.

Online= about 95% of my shopping.

I almost never go near a mall. The last time I did I thought I'd have to pull my gun and shoot my way through all the Russian girls and smelly Bangladeshi dudes blocking my path, trying to force their skin cleanser and ugly jewelry on me.

(Okay...the Russian girls were kinda sexy though. But when one grabbed my hand and smeared it with this....STUFF... I got mad and bolted.)

I do most of my shopping online because it's cheaper. I often don't pay tax, I often go for deals where free shipping is offered, and I often find really really good sales.

Amazon is my main online shopping destination.

I do go to brick and mortar stores, but I reserve that to items I need right away or if a deal is too good to pass up.

I almost never go near a mall. The last time I did I thought I'd have to pull my gun and shoot my way through all the Russian girls and smelly Bangladeshi dudes blocking my path, trying to force their skin cleanser and ugly jewelry on me.

(Okay...the Russian girls were kinda sexy though. But when one grabbed my hand and smeared it with this....STUFF... I got mad and bolted.)

:blink: stuff? do we even want to know what it was? and what mall is this?

I agree with you octo. The mall, other than the female scenery (but I am now married and don't want a divorce or to go to jail for wooing some young lady who says she's 18), is just a hassle. Someone trying to sqirt some man scent on you everytime you turn a corner.

I think I have been convered to a online shopper..

:blink: stuff? do we even want to know what it was? and what mall is this?

Some type of MIRACLE skin cleanser (which I most certainly do NOT need).

North Point Mall.

My sister goes to Northlake Mall (or used to) but she says the kiosk vendors are so totally hassling that she won't go back. I told her, "Thank god they're not like that in my neighborhood". I don't know if they do that all the time, but they sure were bothering people last time I was there.

Co-sign

About doing 95% of my shopping online, not about running from Russian chicks.

I do most of my shopping online because it's cheaper. I often don't pay tax, I often go for deals where free shipping is offered, and I often find really really good sales.

Amazon is my main online shopping destination.

I do go to brick and mortar stores, but I reserve that to items I need right away or if a deal is too good to pass up.

I also like to do my online shopping at Amazon . It's kind of like everything that I need , I can find it there and I hate going to the mall now and having to stand in line and sometimes people in front of you be holding you and everyone else up talking on their cell phones and trying to get past kids who always seem to be standing where you're trying to get around them and if you accidently bump into someone , they give you a look like they wanna fight you , so I just rather shop online and avoid all the hassle and the crowds .

I shop at all of those places.. the mall, stores, and online. I love ordering online the most because of the convenience.

L

Do you guys go to the mall or to retail stores? Or do you order stuff online?

I just got my order from: jacktrackstore.com

I never order online but I might never go to a mall again. I got some Falcons golf club covers for me and a Larry Bird/Magic Johnson autographed photo as a gift for my pops birthday.

I was skyptical because I could actually look at the stuff in person but everything looks great and I didn't have to leave my couch.

Hey :D

I buy alot of dvd's and stuff from circuitcity.com. The prices are great. Circuit city has had an online store for quite a while. I was shocked when they announced they were going out of business.

L

not paying taxes sounds like a great trade to going to the mall. I heard that Circuitcity will become an online store.

Hey :D

I buy alot of dvd's and stuff from circuitcity.com. The prices are great. Circuit city has had an online store for quite a while. I was shocked when they announced they were going out of business.

L

Circuit city was pretty cheap compared to some other similar stores but the customer service at the stores around me was awful. They would have 1 employee to help out customers in the computer section on weekends. The guy would be swamped and I could never get any help.