One of my top oh **** moments of all time

YoungHeezy

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

No disrespect to all you Odenites

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

incoming shiek

That's an incredible dunk and I remember the first time I saw it. But the thing I liked most about Alonzo Mourning was that he didn't seem worried about being "posterized". He would make his best effort to block the shot every time.

That's an incredible dunk and I remember the first time I saw it. But the thing I liked most about Alonzo Mourning was that he didn't seem worried about being "posterized". He would make his best effort to block the shot every time.

It's how Vince moved his body out of the way with his before the dunk that got me...the contact that Zo gave him was nothing.

Guest WoodyPaige

For those who missed it in the other thread. :lol:

:o

/thread

/thread

Top 3 all time

I have always said the VC on Zo dunk is the most picture perfect poster dunk I have ever seen. The little split second freeze at the top and then the vicious slam. I love Zo, but when Vince gets it in his mind to dunk on someone there's no stopping him.

But the most coldblooded thing Vince has ever done was the alley-oop game winner against Toronto this year. He kills them (again) with the calmest, coldest look on his face. He could play until he's 50 and average 30 against the Raptors.

I have always said the VC on Zo dunk is the most picture perfect poster dunk I have ever seen. The little split second freeze at the top and then the vicious slam. I love Zo, but when Vince gets it in his mind to dunk on someone there's no stopping him.

But the most coldblooded thing Vince has ever done was the alley-oop game winner against Toronto this year. He kills them (again) with the calmest, coldest look on his face. He could play until he's 50 and average 30 against the Raptors.

If Carter can last long enough for Lopez to develop more that team is gonna be scary good in a few years. They dont need much, that have a legit PG in Harris, a good SG in Carter. They just need a SF and another PF to be set.

I love Vince but I hate him for that.

And Sam Mitchell's an idiot. Everyone knew that was coming. Put a big man in there and let him protect the rim. I was never big on that switch every screen BS.

If Carter can last long enough for Lopez to develop more that team is gonna be scary good in a few years. They dont need much, that have a legit PG in Harris, a good SG in Carter. They just need a SF and another PF to be set.

lol you act like thats easy....the hawks have needed a Pg and C for years....and still need them imo

:(