Let's Go Krogering with JA32

Picking up some stuff Tuesday night at Kroger in Duluth and ran into non other than Jamal Anderson .

He was funny... commented on grocery shopping for my wife... and gracious.... could not get my camera phone to take a decent pix and he let me get one on about the 5th or 6th try!

I own an entertainment company here in Atlanta and have met a lot of professional athletes including many former Falcon players. JA was extremely pleasant.

Always have liked him and hope things go well for him.... no I did not ask about the bust.

downsized_0407092300-vi.jpg

Picking up some stuff Tuesday night at Kroger in Duluth and ran into non other than Jamal Anderson .

He was funny... commented on grocery shopping for my wife... and gracious.... could not get my camera phone to take a decent pix and he let me get one on about the 5th or 6th try!

I own an entertainment company here in Atlanta and have met a lot of professional athletes including many former Falcon players. JA was extremely pleasant.

Always have liked him and hope things go well for him.... no I did not ask about the bust.

is that the one near atlanta toyota? is that a little powder around his nose? :lol: couldnt help it.

Dallas Cowboys... MNF... crap... there went a chance at back to back winning seasons ten years ago!

Wow, I think you're right--it was a national game.

I remember the lights and being all pumped up.

Do we have the worst luck or what? <_<

Did you ask him who he was shopping for??? :P

opening week lmao.i was at menards listening toit on my radio walkman.BAD TIMES

Week 2. Week one was a loss to Minn. I think something like 13-10. Big difference from the NFC championship game. Dallas was the second week and I believe it was on MNF. Go figure, we rarely get monday night games and that's the one for the world to see. Jamal goes down, so much for the repeat. Great Pic by the way. Pretty cool guy. I met him once at a bar in LIlburn. His buddy bounced there and introduced us for a minute. He is one of my favorites of all time. I'm usually not start struck but I kind of was with him.

I can't remember if it was a Kroger or an Ingles commercial back then but was he running with a watermelon. I think Chandler was passing a pineapple. :lol: