Senior tackles set tone for UGA defense.

SacFalcFan

I really think GA is gonna surprise some. Ya'll were so ravaged by injuries. Just having healthy guys back, depth with real experience.

Could be real scary for the rest of the SEC.

Fla. could be in real trouble also....overlooking GA. I'm not sure Fla O is that daunting if they can't replace Harvin.

I really think GA is gonna surprise some. Ya'll were so ravaged by injuries. Just having healthy guys back, depth with real experience.

Fla. could be in real trouble also....overlooking GA. I'm not sure Fla O is that daunting if they can't replace Harvin.

andre dubose?

UGA is talented enough to win the SEC East. We will be back on defense and our offense will be fine with better skill guys than we have had since richt took over. The utah/alabama game was a prime example of just how great uga did with all our injuries and still end up 10-3. Many teams would have lost more games then we did missing all those guys.. imagine if bama lost cody and andre smith before the season started.. no way would they have been the same team. we saw what happened with their oline after losing a few guys and having utah just dominate them in that one game.. UGA's oline will be one of the best in the SEC as will our dline. Our team could be very scary for all opposition this year. chec your pm btw.

UGA is talented enough to win the SEC East. We will be back on defense and our offense will be fine with better skill guys than we have had since richt took over. The utah/alabama game was a prime example of just how great uga did with all our injuries and still end up 10-3. Many teams would have lost more games then we did missing all those guys.. imagine if bama lost cody and andre smith before the season started.. no way would they have been the same team. we saw what happened with their oline after losing a few guys and having utah just dominate them in that one game.. UGA's oline will be one of the best in the SEC as will our dline. Our team could be very scary for all opposition this year. chec your pm btw.

I don't know. Our defense was supposed to be really good last year, and we all know how that went. I say if our defense is as bad as last year, we fire Martinez because that'll be the third or fourth year in a row that our defense hasn't even come close to expectations.

I don't know. Our defense was supposed to be really good last year, and we all know how that went. I say if our defense is as bad as last year, we fire Martinez because that'll be the third or fourth year in a row that our defense hasn't even come close to expectations.

Last year was the abberation.. kinda of like 2 years ago uf's poor defensive performance was an abberation. UGA will be back to where we were before last season and that is top 3 in the sec and top 20 in the nation.