Mr. Charlie says

MarloStanfield

You are not sincere or contrite until you have sold everything and end up a bum on street. It doesn't matter if you have a plan to pay back your creditors and OVERpaid your debt to society.

Now we know what being sincere and contrite really means - It's not saying you are sorry over and over again, paying over $900K for some dogs that are ish to society, and spending some BS 2-year charge for the RICO act....(I guess I just committed the RICO act) when I won the interstate NCAA tournament pool, per the ajc- He should not be allowed to live in his house, breathe air, or die a peaceful death. This is what I found circulating around various MBs:

April 7, 2009

Dear Mr. Vick,

Being Contrite and Sincere in my world (Mr. Charlie) is defined as - Giving up all your worldly possessions Black man. We will strip you of your everything because you never should have had it. We never liked you or your style of play because you threatened our glamour position. You were public enemy #1 and we conspired to get you on something. Now we have you Son and you belong to us!!!! Please remember Joe Louis, Jack Johnson, Muhammad Ali, etc.

Sincerely,

Mr. Charlie

****, It's a cold world out there!

You are not sincere or contrite until you have sold everything and end up a bum on street. It doesn't matter if you have a plan to pay back your creditors and OVERpaid your debt to society.

Now we know what being sincere and contrite really means - It's not saying you are sorry over and over again, paying over $900K for some dogs that are ish to society, and spending some BS 2-year charge for the RICO act....(I guess I just committed the RICO act) when I won the interstate NCAA tournament pool, per the ajc- He should not be allowed to live in his house, breathe air, or die a peaceful death. This is what I found circulating around various MBs:

April 7, 2009

Dear Mr. Vick,

Being Contrite and Sincere in my world (Mr. Charlie) is defined as - Giving up all your worldly possessions Black man. We will strip you of your everything because you never should have had it. We never liked you or your style of play because you threatened our glamour position. You were public enemy #1 and we conspired to get you on something. Now we have you Son and you belong to us!!!! Please remember Joe Louis, Jack Johnson, Muhammad Ali, etc.

Sincerely,

Mr. Charlie

Toby sorry. Toby dont run no mo. ;)

April 7, 2009

Dear Mr. Vick,

Sincerely,

Mr. Charlie

Some white dude must have seriously stolen your last 10 girlfriends.