NFL Draft war rooms at NFL.com

Shredman

well i really think Dellhomes act is wearing very thin with Panther Fans, and you cant really blame them, i dont know if i would even want him to Groom a young qb at this point... as an NFL QB you cant just throw it up for grabs at home in a div playoff game man... what was it 5 ints ???? man thats not good, even if you have 5 tds with the 5 ints you wont win many of those games....

• 2 weeks later...
well i really think Dellhomes act is wearing very thin with Panther Fans, and you cant really blame them, i dont know if i would even want him to Groom a young qb at this point... as an NFL QB you cant just throw it up for grabs at home in a div playoff game man... what was it 5 ints ???? man thats not good, even if you have 5 tds with the 5 ints you wont win many of those games....

well i guess i was wrong lol they locked him up for 5 more yrs wow :lol:

in 25 hrs we should know who we take at # 24 last call on who we take

with the 24th Pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the Atlanta Falcons select

Brian Cushing LB USC

The problem is that everybody looks at the one game, where overall the good outweighs the bad.