I am so sick of this ****

Yup. It is more of a reason for me not to live in a trailer park than anything. Do you live in a trailer?

On a serious note I don't have kids and I can't understand why someone would do that to a child. I feel terrible for her family.

Living in a run down ghetto is no different then living in a trailer park.

I saw you guys goofing on Douch Helmet onbrhe other thread. It's amazing to me that he posts stuff about how awful people to aweful things. All after the story and pics of how he took advantage of a drunk female while he was at work...

Way to go dad.

As I remember the story, she jumped him. Has anyone here ever turned a woman down for sex because she was drunk? Had she passed out and he took advantage of her, we would be in complete agreement, but as the story was told, the only questionable behavior on helmet's part was after the sex, because I do think posting the photos of her holding his avatar picture was crossing a line, but no one would have believed him had he not done so.

In any event, to say that because he banged some drunk woman, he as a father has no right to comment on the murder of a little girl......I don't get the logic. I (also a father of a little girl) and others may feel stories like this a little more personally than folks without children or even those with a son. The thought of anyone hurting my daughter is torture all on it's own, I cannot even imagine the reality of it.

As I remember the story, she jumped him. Has anyone here ever turned a woman down for sex because she was drunk? Had she passed out and he took advantage of her, we would be in complete agreement, but as the story was told, the only questionable behavior on helmet's part was after the sex, because I do think posting the photos of her holding his avatar picture was crossing a line, but no one would have believed him had he not done so.

In any event, to say that because he banged some drunk woman, he as a father has no right to comment on the murder of a little girl......I don't get the logic. I (also a father of a little girl) and others may feel stories like this a little more personally than folks without children or even those with a son. The thought of anyone hurting my daughter is torture all on it's own, I cannot even imagine the reality of it.

Great post.

Most of these guys are mad because they have never seen a naked woman in real life.