rams willing to trade their #2 in the first

i was thinking about it too

but the prob is we got many needs and td really wants to build thru the draft

and if we trade for that 2 pick, were gonna have to get rid of alot of draft picks.

i would think our 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th for like their 1st, 5th, and 6th

and to have like 1 pick in the first 4 rounds wouldnt be ideal in my opinion

i want curry too, but i think we have too many needs in starters and depth players

i was thinking about it too

but the prob is we got many needs and td really wants to build thru the draft

and if we trade for that 2 pick, were gonna have to get rid of alot of draft picks.

i would think our 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th for like their 1st, 5th, and 6th

and to have like 1 pick in the first 4 rounds wouldnt be ideal in my opinion

i want curry too, but i think we have too many needs in starters and depth players

well yea it would be a hard trade but 1st 2nd AND 3rd? idk about that

No, too much money. Though I'd like to have Curry.

Agree. It's costs too much both in terms of salary & guaranteed money to a rookie. As well as too expensive in respect of the draft picks you would have to forego & the extra money you would have to pay veterans to replace the would be rookies on your roster.

Trades such as this won't happen until a rookie cap comes into effect under the new CBA.

I think it's funny that everyone wants the players at the top of the board but no one wants to pay them. Lions and Rams are trying to trade off their top picks to move down. I personally don't see a need to go that high but if we could trade up high enough to land Rajii that would be cool with me, it won't happen though. I just hope Matthews falls to 24.... if we didn't pick him I'd be upset though.

as crazy as that trade sounds at first glance, if TD and Smith were completely sold that Curry was a game changing Lawerence Taylor type i'd be for it. I--Those guys don't come around very often.

t would probably cost us the first a second, maybe next years first. And maybe our 3rd this year as well. But impact playmakers are hard to find.

The problem is this: is he really an LT type of guy?