Laurent Robinson (I couldn't resist making one) Does his trade open the door to maybe draft

Robb4242

254646.jpg

He's looking to go a little earlier, probably 3rd/early 4th area, but if he were to slip into round 5, and we'd be in a prime position to nab him if we're looking to get another WR in this draft after the trade. Mohamed Massaquoi has had his problems off and on, but a couple of things you always saw out of him was a willingness to block and he wasn't scared to go after the ball in traffic, two big problems Robinson had. I readily admit to being an UGA homer, but I rarely promote drafting one of their players. But in this case, it might actually make sense & be a good pick.

254646.jpg

He's looking to go a little earlier, probably 3rd/early 4th area, but if he were to slip into round 5, and we'd be in a prime position to nab him if we're looking to get another WR in this draft after the trade. MM has had his problems off and on, but a couple of things you always saw out of him was a willingness to block and he wasn't scared to go after the ball in traffic, two big problems Robinson had. I readily admit to being an UGA homer, but I rarely promote drafting one of their players. But in this case, it might actually make sense & be a good pick.

I've had a funny feeling about MoMass being a Falcon for a while now Robb, so yeah, I'm w/ya bud.

254646.jpg

He's looking to go a little earlier, probably 3rd/early 4th area, but if he were to slip into round 5, and we'd be in a prime position to nab him if we're looking to get another WR in this draft after the trade. Mohamed Massaquoi has had his problems off and on, but a couple of things you always saw out of him was a willingness to block and he wasn't scared to go after the ball in traffic, two big problems Robinson had. I readily admit to being an UGA homer, but I rarely promote drafting one of their players. But in this case, it might actually make sense & be a good pick.

I'll be a homer too but even if I wasn't, I wouldn't mind Massaquoi. The only thing you got wrong was Laurent was never scared to go get the ball in traffic. That is wrong but he wasn't a good blocker. I do love Massaquoi though. He is going to make someone a really good receiver. I can't believe he hasn't gotten more hype.

Guest Gritz

I actually believe that under Robiskie's tutelage Massaquoi could end up being a very solid pro........and I hardly ever even mention UGA players on here........ ;)

and the Homerism continues!! Yeah, I'm sure this was TD's thought process: "You know, if we trade Laurent Robinson and our 5th and 6th rd picks, we could move up to get Mohammed Massaquoi!!!" LOL.

And, honestly...I think he's a great player and would love to have him on our team. But the homerism is just unreal on this board when it comes to draft time. It's apparent that the majority of the people on this board have never watched anything but UGA football.