Come on guys, are you serious?

Daytona1

Are we seriously complaining over a 4th string WR? Many of you guys had it going White, Jenkins, and HD anyways...i dont see the big deal. Moved up considerably for a receiver who wasnt going to get much playing time to begin with because of other talent. Dont get me wrong, i like Laurent and think he has potential, but every player has potential...seriously, you guys act like we traded Matt Ryan for Charlie Frye...

Are we seriously complaining over a 4th string WR? Many of you guys had it going White, Jenkins, and HD anyways...i dont see the big deal. Moved up considerably for a receiver who wasnt going to get much playing time to begin with because of other talent. Dont get me wrong, i like Laurent and think he has potential, but every player has potential...seriously, you guys act like we traded Matt Ryan for Charlie Frye...

Yes... Yes they are complaining

Guest Gritz

I seriously believe that it's because some of our fan base is very ignorant when it comes to actually understanding pro football. Not saying this wouldn't happen on a Giants, Patriots, or Steelers message board.

But it wouldn't be this ridiculous because their fans are more knowledgeable and "football savvy" as a group than we are.

I seriously believe that it's because some of our fan base is very ignorant when it comes to actually understanding pro football. Not saying this wouldn't happen on a Giants, Patriots, or Steelers message board.

But it wouldn't be this ridiculous because their fans are more knowledgeable and "football savvy" as a group than we are.

Yeah im really football savvy, honestly...some fans just need to chill and understand depth at wideout, how great moving up a total of 22 spots in the 5th and 20 in the 6th is, and how much potential the prospect has.

Hard to believe it has been like this since 1800 yesterday. Its not ridiculous, its RIDUNCULOUS! Make you think our 'fanbase' is a fanbase for a high school football team or something. My goodness! I cannot believe it has been this much hoopla over a 4 WR.

Guest Gritz
Yeah im really football savvy, honestly...some fans just need to chill and understand depth at wideout, how great moving up a total of 22 spots in the 5th and 20 in the 6th is, and how much potential the prospect has.

You're "savvier" than most if you get that.

I too thought L Robinson may have a future here, but goodness him getting traded is not that big a deal. We have more issues on the defensive side of the ball to be this worked up about it. With Jenks, Finn, White, H.D. and surely someone to be added later (how hard could it be to replace a 4th string WR?) we will be more than okay. I think its just been so dead around here as far as something to talk about, people are just going over the top with this. Its kinda funny to watch- it'll blow over after the draft when we will have better things to talk about.

I too thought L Robinson may have a future here, but goodness him getting traded is not that big a deal. We have more issues on the defensive side of the ball to be this worked up about it. With Jenks, Finn, White, H.D. and surely someone to be added later (how hard could it be to replace a 4th string WR?) we will be more than okay. I think its just been so dead around here as far as something to talk about, people are just going over the top with this. Its kinda funny to watch- it'll blow over after the draft when we will have better things to talk about.

It will blow over as soon as it is learned that one of the grounds keepers has been laid off. TD will get the blame for that also. People will fret and cancel their season tickets.

:lol:- after the job TD did last season, you'd think he'd get the benefit of the doubt.

Executive of the year picks the coach of the year and they pick the rookie of the year. The Falcons then go 11-5. Now some on the board think that TD screwed up for trading LR. Go figure!

What is really amazing is how unspectacular the whole thing really was. We traded a WR we didn't want for a better draft position. I am happy about anything that improves the draft but it wasn't remarkable enough to warrant all this activity. It is more like Smitty losing weight. Worth maybe a single thread with a little discussion.