Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dipper

TAILGATE SUPPLIES

12 posts in this topic

I was in ***** lastnight and I saw the biggest **** tent in the world.... This was a 10 x 10 EZ pop up tent with the Vents at the top and it had 2 permenant awanings(sp) on each side. This thing would cover at least 3-4 parking spaces.... Bad thing about this was the price $299.00.

I did purchase the FALCONS CAUTION signs for $20.... I would like to start buying cases of Beer and store in the house but Beer goes bad after a period of time.

I was in ***** lastnight and I saw the biggest **** tent in the world.... This was a 10 x 10 EZ pop up tent with the Vents at the top and it had 2 permenant awanings(sp) on each side. This thing would cover at least 3-4 parking spaces.... Bad thing about this was the price $299.00.

I did purchase the FALCONS CAUTION signs for $20.... I would like to start buying cases of Beer and store in the house but Beer goes bad after a period of time.

We Ready We Ready We Ready We Ready We Ready............

buy a pony keg!

Most dollar stores seem to carry packs of red and black plasticware, plus you can get plastic tablecloths for 1 each as well.

buy a pony keg!

Anybody that went to college knows that a "KEG" brings issues... I've never been to a "KEG" party that ended on a good note... Either the party got raided by the police or sombody ended up at the hospital from fighting or passed out drunk.... I've only seen 1 "KEG" get emptied at a party...

It's a good idea....

Anybody that went to college knows that a "KEG" brings issues... I've never been to a "KEG" party that ended on a good note... Either the party got raided by the police or sombody ended up at the hospital from fighting or passed out drunk.... I've only seen 1 "KEG" get emptied at a party...

It's a good idea....

LOL Dip!! yes KEG's bring things like passed out people and cops, but thats how you know it was a good party!! And not to brag or nothing *lol jk* but when we have parties, we finish the kegs. not Keg, but KEGSSSS. We buy 3 at a time.

We tailgate at the Tech games with a coupld KEGs, it works out ok, I do have one friend that likes to start 12 hours before kickoff on night games and usually misses the game from being passed out, but I think we could manage!!

I found a folding trashcan/hamper with the Falcons logo and colors all over it! Gonna use it for the trashbag holder. Also got some side curtins from NFL shop for my Gazebo.

I found a folding trashcan/hamper with the Falcons logo and colors all over it! Gonna use it for the trashbag holder. Also got some side curtins from NFL shop for my Gazebo.

That trash can sounds good, I get tired of putting a trash bag under the table... need something with support.

That trash can sounds good, I get tired of putting a trash bag under the table... need something with support.

It holds a 33 gal bag, And I found it on E-bay for around $20. Think it may have been because I wasn't challanged in bidding.