Wow

I joined these boards shortly after the drafting of Michael Vick in 2002, that was 7 years ago in a few months, and this will be just the 301st post on these boards, most in Anything but football.

Tell me you didn't see the beast I got on the other side for Ekim? If you haven't checked out the team, I suggest you take a look. BTW welcome to the 300 club newb. :lol:

Tell me you didn't see the beast I got on the other side for Ekim? If you haven't checked out the team, I suggest you take a look. BTW welcome to the 300 club newb. :lol:

See earlyer in the off-season I asked if we could add another pass-rusher and you said that we were set at DE and didn't need to add anyone. Then you go out and get a Level 42 DE to play oppisite of me, wow we have one scary, scary defense this year, the loss of Freak of Nature Mafia wasn't huge because we had alot of depth at LB and Mike wasn't getting a whole ton of playing time so hopefully he can see some major action as an OLB this year. Ekim's gonna have to play out of his skull to compete with that guy, although taking a look at the guy I've noticed that that Agent is alot like me, if you look at Weeza's build and Mike's build they're very simaler, and if you look at Ekim's build and Imma's build they're also very simaler, in fact that's what I'm trying to build Ekim to be.

Very Nice, Very Very nice, I also like the RB you brought in, not as loud as our last one but he's got skill he just needs to produce it's looking like a playoff year at least for us.

See earlyer in the off-season I asked if we could add another pass-rusher and you said that we were set at DE and didn't need to add anyone. Then you go out and get a Level 42 DE to play oppisite of me, wow we have one scary, scary defense this year, the loss of Freak of Nature Mafia wasn't huge because we had alot of depth at LB and Mike wasn't getting a whole ton of playing time so hopefully he can see some major action as an OLB this year. Ekim's gonna have to play out of his skull to compete with that guy, although taking a look at the guy I've noticed that that Agent is alot like me, if you look at Weeza's build and Mike's build they're very simaler, and if you look at Ekim's build and Imma's build they're also very simaler, in fact that's what I'm trying to build Ekim to be.

Very Nice, Very Very nice, I also like the RB you brought in, not as loud as our last one but he's got skill he just needs to produce it's looking like a playoff year at least for us.

The thing is that I didn't want to put another DE in there to add to the rotation. So I sacrificed my guy to play special teams. He is a buddy of Weeza. We will still have a 4 man rotation. The strongest will start and the others will back up. Possibly we will rotate the the backups so that my guy can come in and get some reps. I don't want to sacrafice yoursor anybody elses playing time. However, I can do it to my guys. Man we got to stomp this season. I mean it isn't do or die, but I would love for us to win the games we are suppose to win and compete in the others. You just keep Ekim and Mike bussing heads and we will make the stops we need.

Oh the running back is good. I want something realistic. Ali is nasty, but he needs to be a better all around back.

I joined these boards shortly after the drafting of Michael Vick in 2002, that was 7 years ago in a few months, and this will be just the 301st post on these boards, most in Anything but football.

Sorry mane, Michael Vick was drafted in 01 (8 years ago)

But I joined the boards around the same time as you (August 02)

Was banned a few times (one of them permanent), but when they moved the boards all the banned members got amnesty :lol:

Yeah pretty impressive. Im in the same boat, though my post count is a lot higher because of the ABF Beauty of the Year Tournament. :P

Been through the board changes, seeing interesting posters come and go, but still just mostly read. I dont have as much time to devote to posting as I would like. Not to mention, there just arent very many topics that are worth replying to.

I'm over 10,000 posts finally.

I'm actually supposed to be over 20,000, but when they changed the boards the last time I lost my post count.

Sadly I should be too. Had over 11k when they switched it over. Also had an account with 5k banned.

The bad part is about 98% have come while at work. :lol: