I have heard many fantastic stories

2ColdRyan

taking a little money and turning it. No drugs I already know that is the obvious answer ;)

but i got $10 and instead of blowing it as i have done so very many times, I was thinking

hey maybe I could be smarter with it!

any ideas would be greatly appreciated

see this is the thinking thats weighing on me

I met a dude who started a business with .68 in his pocket and 10 is a **** of a lot more than that

Im betting he didnt start his business during the worst depression we have had in over 80 years though. If you find some way to bank on it, more power to ya but I dont see it happening. I had a way to make alot of money on the beach in Fla with only 10 bucks but I dont see it happening around here.

Im betting he didnt start his business during the worst depression we have had in over 80 years though. If you find some way to bank on it, more power to ya but I dont see it happening. I had a way to make alot of money on the beach in Fla with only 10 bucks but I dont see it happening around here.

he said NO drugs

he said NO drugs

lol it would even be hard to flip 10 bucks selling drugs. Its easy to find a way to make cash off of tourists if you live in a beach town. When I lived in Destin, if I was low on cash I would sell **** on the beach to tourists. The little shell necklaces that tourists love to buy are real cheap if you buy them in quantity. I knew a company there that would sell 10 for $9.99 Sell em on the beach for 10 bucks a pop and you get 1000% profit