Robinson is Favre trade 2.0

jamesmasen

In my opinion, i think this is a small part of something much bigger. He may have an interest in trading spots with another team that didn't need a receiver or wasn't interested in LR. Now he has more valuable picks than he did before, so his trade leverage is better.

Also, by now it has been said in 100s of other posts BUT, we have Roddy White as #1, Jenks signed long term #2, HD a solid #3 who could steal that #2 spot from Jenks at some point, and i think at some point we get a receiving TE. So we have plenty of people to throw the ball to.

In my opinion, i think this is a small part of something much bigger. He may have an interest in trading spots with another team that didn't need a receiver or wasn't interested in LR. Now he has more valuable picks than he did before, so his trade leverage is better.

Also, by now it has been said in 100s of other posts BUT, we have Roddy White as #1, Jenks signed long term #2, HD a solid #3 who could steal that #2 spot from Jenks at some point, and i think at some point we get a receiving TE. So we have plenty of people to throw the ball to.

Ain't nuffin bigga den me folk

Robinson is Favre trade 2.0
I don't think so. Nobody gave a rip about Favre at the time. He was a third string QB that just cared about partying in Buckhead. He was third team behind a young Pro Bowl QB. We got a mid first rounder for him. It was lookin good.

The problem with that trade is we drafted Tony Smith instead of Robert Porcher, Alonzo Spellman, Ashley Ambrose or Tommy Maddox.

Tony Smith was right up there with Busterson, Pickens, Bruce and Booker amongst the five biggest all time Falcon draft busts.

I don't think so. Nobody gave a rip about Favre at the time. He was a third string QB that just cared about partying in Buckhead. He was third team behind a young Pro Bowl QB. We got a mid first rounder for him. It was lookin good.

The problem with that trade is we drafted Tony Smith instead of Robert Porcher, Alonzo Spellman, Ashley Ambrose or Tommy Maddox.

Tony Smith was right up there with Busterson, Pickens, Bruce and Booker amongst the five biggest all time Falcon draft busts.

i remember him.... he was a bust,

Some of us were pissed about Favre at the time, and I'm kind of pissed about the Robinson trade now.

I have more faith in TD to draft a decent player or 2 with our compensation, but Robinson will be a stud IF he can stay healthy.