Hold On...

:)

envy!

Bucman....I agree.....I would have traded for Winslow....still has a lot to prove....and I like a player who feels he needs to prove himself.....look what it did for Roddy White.....So yes I am a little green on this one.....You now have one seriously talented tight end....now if only you had someone to throw him the ball......something tells me you are a little green on that end of the stick.

Bucman....I agree.....I would have traded for Winslow....still has a lot to prove....and I like a player who feels he needs to prove himself.....look what it did for Roddy White.....So yes I am a little green on this one.....You now have one seriously talented tight end....now if only you had someone to throw him the ball......something tells me you are a little green on that end of the stick.

I will not lie, I would have gladly gave up two 1st & a 3rd round picks for Cutler. :(

I will not lie, I would have gladly gave up two 1st & a 3rd round picks for Cutler. :(

No S#it Sherlock - & now your best bet is Josh Freeman.

Looks like you guys really are following The Falcons' blueprint, but w/ more cap space

New HC - check

New Def Co - check

New schemes/playbooks - check

Cutting the vets - check

Drafting the next franchise QB - You hope & pray

He's a buc now,,, I didn't even know he was a free agent, I guess I'm not keeping up too much. How could we let him pass, he would definitely fit perfectly in our scheme.

Because he sucks???

Because he isn't half the player his mouth thinks he is???

Because he's living off of his daddy's coattails???

Because he's on the bench milking an injury instead of on the field for almost half his career (44 games played, 38 missed)???

Actually the words that come to mind first are: Staph infection, selfish, soldier, motorcycle and injury prone.

Enjoy!

Agreed. His knee has been bad for awhile. This is the first off season he hasn't needed surgery. He's that whiny selfish type who hasn't really proved much. Not great off the field (motorcycle accident). He has been trying to get a contract extension for 2 years (yes, two years, and he still has 2 years on his contract). He cost a 2nd and a 5th I think, which is pretty pricey for someone like that. The Bucs gave him $20 million guaranteed, plus those draft picks, for someone who hasn't been able to regularly perform or stay healthy. We don't need a pass catching TE that much.

Plus, does he really block? We would be best suited for a 2nd or 3rd TE, who can block and catch when needed. If we were to make a trade for that money and those picks, it best be on the defensive side of the ball.

And Bucman, what QB are you guys shooting for now? I can't imagine you guys are thinking McCowan is the future, so are you looking towards Freeman, maybe Sanchez, or are you hoping Josh Johnson could get some playing time? Just wondering. Lord knows I wanted Josh Johnson last year. (Or Dixon. I was really hoping to pick up Dixon).

No S#it Sherlock - & now your best bet is Josh Freeman.

Looks like you guys really are following The Falcons' blueprint, but w/ more cap space

New HC - check

New Def Co - check

New schemes/playbooks - check

Cutting the vets - check

Drafting the next franchise QB - You hope & pray

Falcons blueprint? :rolleyes::huh:

Beacauce the Falcons are the team who came up with that idea right. :)

And Bucman, what QB are you guys shooting for now? I can't imagine you guys are thinking McCowan is the future, so are you looking towards Freeman, maybe Sanchez, or are you hoping Josh Johnson could get some playing time? Just wondering. Lord knows I wanted Josh Johnson last year. (Or Dixon. I was really hoping to pick up Dixon).

I have no clue, Maybe another trade with the Browns?

I have no clue, Maybe another trade with the Browns?

What? All they have is an unproven QB who got injured the second he got the chance, and a flash in the pan who hasn't played well at all since half way through of 2007, and got injured just the same last season.

Actually, I hope you get one of them!

What? All they have is an unproven QB who got injured the second he got the chance, and a flash in the pan who hasn't played well at all since half way through of 2007, and got injured just the same last season.

Actually, I hope you get one of them!

Hey now, we are talking about the Cleveland Browns here. :)