BIG MISTAKE TRADING ROBINSON

The only winner in this deal is Laurent and the Rams. Mark my words that Laurent will be a Star for the Rams and his impact will be huge. You can call it what you want but we just gave away the BEST RECEIVER we had. Remember, Roddy never comes up big when we need him to and he has waaay to many drops. Jenkins had an average season and now he's a solid #2. What a joke!! In the 2007 rookie season Robinson had more yards than Harry did in his Rookie season and Laurent didn't even start. Petrino had him as a backup for most of the season. So get your facts straight... He was a backup his rookie season and he still had almost 500 yards. I can't believe all you morons that are so classless to bash Laurent on his way out of Atlanta. Laurent Good Luck and ball like I know you can. I will now become a Cardinal fan because Atlanta has way to many idiots on this board!!

The only winner in this deal is Laurent and the Rams. Mark my words that Laurent will be a Star for the Rams and his impact will be huge. You can call it what you want but we just gave away the BEST RECEIVER we had. Remember, Roddy never comes up big when we need him to and he has waaay to many drops. Jenkins had an average season and now he's a solid #2. What a joke!! In the 2007 rookie season Robinson had more yards than Harry did in his Rookie season and Laurent didn't even start. Petrino had him as a backup for most of the season. So get your facts straight... He was a backup his rookie season and he still had almost 500 yards. I can't believe all you morons that are so classless to bash Laurent on his way out of Atlanta. Laurent Good Luck and ball like I know you can. I will now become a Cardinal fan because Atlanta has way to many idiots on this board!!

Until they trade Boldin, then you'll have to choose a new team.

Your switching teams because of fans on a message board......lmao :lol:

You are taking yourself way to seriously right now. OK, I liked Robinson's skill set, but that being said, how are you going to declare he was the best WR on the roster and he is going to have a huge impact? Honestly, did you come from the future?

I see so many people that post and have all the answers that it is funny. Harry Douglas is the #3 WR and Jenkins is clearly the #2. All the grand dreams about Robinson being our #2 or better than Roddy in your case are just wishful thinking. This draft is full of WR, the Falcons can easily replace a #4 or #5 WR with a 5th or 6th round pick. TD obviously likes the value in the higher picks in round 5 & 6. For all we know the Falcons may have been happy to get rid of Robinson.

You are taking yourself way to seriously right now. OK, I liked Robinson's skill set, but that being said, how are you going to declare he was the best WR on the roster and he is going to have a huge impact? Honestly, did you come from the future?

I see so many people that post and have all the answers that it is funny. Harry Douglas is the #3 WR and Jenkins is clearly the #2. All the grand dreams about Robinson being our #2 or better than Roddy in your case are just wishful thinking. This draft is full of WR, the Falcons can easily replace a #4 or #5 WR with a 5th or 6th round pick. TD obviously likes the value in the higher picks in round 5 & 6. For all we know the Falcons may have been happy to get rid of Robinson.

We obviously were otherwise we wouldn't have agreed to the trade. It's laughable that some people think that there seen something special in LR that the Falcons have missed & only them & the Rams have seen. As you say he would have been 4th/5th on the depth chart.

White Douglas Weems

Jenkins Finneran C Williams

And don't forget Kinshito waiting in the wings

Maybe they see a Rookie they want to draft or a FA they want

Or maybe they believe in Weems and C Williams

Maybe they could get "something" for LR but not for Finn or Weems or C Williams

Rofl @ i will become a cardinal fan because we traded LR.... Dont get me wrong i am against this trade too but to stop being a fan over this is ridiculous. Not to mention to go ahead and become a Cardinal fan.... :lol:

Guest Gritz

No wait, don't go........

I'm not that good of an actor. Who cares what team you follow? Your post is one of a whiny, wishy-washy 12 year old schoolgirl.

We don't want ya.

Bye.

Ha! Typical bandwagon, fair-weather! Figures!