A-TowN's Post Robinson Trade Mock *4/6**

EDIT: I changed the mock, I thought we got additional picks instead of just swapping, wtf.

1. Larry English, DE NIU

2. Rashad Johnson, S Alabama

3. Marcus Freeman, WLB Ohio State

4. T.J. Lang, OT Eastern Michigan

5a. Lee Robinson, SLB Alcorn

5b. Myron Pryor, NT Kentucky

6. Roy Miller, NT Texas

Issues, I really wanted Beckum or Nelson for TE. I wanted either Jarius Byrd or Mike Mickens for CB. I wanted either English or Hunt for DE.

We need a viable OT that can play both behind Baker and possibly start at RT. Oh well, this will do.

Tell me what you guys think.

I believe we recieved a 5th and 6th for Robinson, correct?

I'm a tad bit drunk so if it doesn't make sense, then HOLLA.

Laurent Robinson trade. Correct

You even made a thread about how you were mad about it. Wow, really?

Yeah I did make a thread about it and I would not be pissed if we got their 6th and 5th but we just swapped our 5th and 6th for theirs 5th and 6th. That should make sense xD

lol, i thought we swapped.

why not simply pick up a high tier LB in the 1st, and then grab a 3rd rd OT?

Because Eben Britton will be a great RT in this league. Plus we need to protect our QB somehow, obviously Baker has injury concern.

Honestly, I don't think there's a LB worth our 24th pick. **** Matthews and Cushing

We don't have more draft picks, we have the same draft order that we did before:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5a)

5b)

6)

The only difference now is that 5b was traded for a much higher 5th and our 6th was traded for a higher 6th.

Wow, this shocks me. Welp there goes this draft! I can't believe we just "swapped". Oh well, the Rams sucked so I guess it's like having a late fourth and a late fifth. Either way, that's shocking

wait, we didn't get additional picks? What the ****!

no worries man it happens to us all.

who would you rather have, andre smith or eben britton? let's just say smith falls to #24? for some reason nfldraftscout has smith's stock falling.

no worries man it happens to us all.

who would you rather have, andre smith or eben britton? let's just say smith falls to #24? for some reason nfldraftscout has smith's stock falling.

I'd rather have the best OT that can play both LT and RT and help our run game aswell. Not to mention protect Ryan. I guess I would be happy with either one of them, both are fantastic for the run, just not sure if Smith can change his attitude while also being able to play LT in case of Sam Baker.`

That is exactly what we did. Its some **** right?

****ing right it's some ****, what the **** is this **** about TD? I have confidence in TD, but **** he better get some good pick ups now. Don't be surprised if we draft Darius Passmore later on in the draft now. Still pissed off, sorry bout the language folks!

****ing right it's some ****, what the **** is this **** about TD? I have confidence in TD, but **** he better get some good pick ups now. Don't be surprised if we draft Darius Passmore later on in the draft now. Still pissed off, sorry bout the language folks!

Its okay. We are all pissed and uses some language that isn't appropriate.. I was ****ing outraged when I saw it in J.Mikes thread

wow there is some anger there ATown, but think about it, we can now pick up a quality guard, a potential OLB, a good DT, more secondary help. something like that.

Believe me I liked LR, but the more i think about it the more i like the trade... More trade up power too....

back to the mock,

i really like it, it has some of my favourite players in with johnson freeman lang and miller although i think that the first 3 will all go before our pick as there stocks are rising and i read an article which said langs stock has risen so much that you should expect to hear his name called before the end of day 1. if it was to come out like this i would love it but unfortunately i dont see it happening.

back to the mock,

i really like it, it has some of my favourite players in with johnson freeman lang and miller although i think that the first 3 will all go before our pick as there stocks are rising and i read an article which said langs stock has risen so much that you should expect to hear his name called before the end of day 1. if it was to come out like this i would love it but unfortunately i dont see it happening.

I have to somewhat agree to this one. It all depends whether or not certain people get drafted in the first round. Say Delmas goes to the second, and say Sintim goes to the second, then I believe people like Johnson or Freeman could fall to our pick.