Dimitroff sucks.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumbest move of the year by any GM in the league. I could forgive all the Non-Moves, but this takes the cake. He just gave away a potential future Pro-Bowl WR for Nothing.

Robinson fell out of favor with the Falcons last season. This move should surprise no one.

There are 31 other teams to choose from Jedi-Troll pick one and move on.

Who the **** negotiated this deal? Someone get William Shattner on the phone and put him our front-office because we got absolutely ripped off.

I to think that we got ripped of. He has great potential and we at least should have gotten a 4th round pick.

He has great potential and the Rams got themselves a freaking steal !

Haha this is a joke! Everyone has potential to be great it is about the fact that most NFL players dont do it so get over it and move on you will be the first if he finds another Brady or Sameul in the late rounds; he was the one telling them who ranked where in what round.

I agree with you Jedi. I thought he had MORE "potential" than Roddy. I guess the FO is trying to prove our loyalty to Michael Jenkins as our #2 WR.

Real Dumb move though. Moving up in the 5th round is virutally worthless..... 3rd round or higher, I would be much more satisfied. TD is losing a few points for this move.

I agree with you Jedi. I thought he had MORE "potential" than Roddy. I guess the FO is trying to prove our loyalty to Michael Jenkins as our #2 WR.

Real Dumb move though. Moving up in the 5th round is virutally worthless..... 3rd round or higher, I would be much more satisfied. TD is losing a few points for this move.

We basically just gave him away for nothing. There is no value moving up a few spots in the 5th or 6th rounds. Players end up in those rounds for a reason, and there is virtually no difference between the first guy taken in the 5th or 6th and the last guy taken. This is just a dumb, dumb trade.

Teams don't trade 3rd/4th rounders for #5 receivers, who are coming off basically a missed season.

Agreed. We couldn't have even gotten a 4th for Laurent. I do agree that this was not a good move though but then again if I were GM we would have Brian Brohm and Glen Dorsey right now.... :D

Can't say I've been pleased with the offseason moves but until TD gives me a reason to doubt him I'll trust him.

Haha this is a joke! Everyone has potential to be great it is about the fact that most NFL players dont do it so get over it and move on you will be the first if he finds another Brady or Sameul in the late rounds; he was the one telling them who ranked where in what round.

I like your friends......alot. giggity