Post Your Favorite Rant

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Still jackin huh Fraud? Keep it up. They will eventually catch up to you. Then? No more jackin, no more ABF, No TATF, just a $100K fine and a slow as internet connection.
If jackin is perfectly harmless how bout shootin me your IP address in an email. I think I may be able to get a reward from the RIAA for turning you in. Jacker.

My favorite rant on Shaud(Chocolate Mountain) downloading free music.

How he throws the paper in the beginning gets me everytime :lol:

"The Saints suck, but they suck interestingly. They suck with infinite intrigue. They suck in ways no other team sucks, in ways no other team has ever sucked, not even the 1-and-15 Saints of 1980, because that team just sucked. Period."

Chris Rose, Sept 30, 2003

I love this one!!!!

Are movie rants eligible?

easily the best movie rant...

you aint broke

you got a clothes dryer right?

Do know what my clothes dryer was growing up?

a clothesline

Do you know what comes with that?

may get a fiesty bug in your shirt, he may be the stinging kind, he may not

may have some bird shi t ,maybe the local bum came by and pizzed on your **** clothes!

anyway thats broke

dryer sheets =also not broke

if not only do you have a dryer but use dryer sheets in said dryer yo azz aint f#ckin broke!

Im broke, i use dryer sheets but im broke

gtfo!

/rant

Dude, I've been holding back for a few days but I have to tell you, you win the prize for most offensive avatar ever. At first I thought it was a tasteless joke, I just couldn't fathom someone being proud of the abuses at Abu Graib, but then I started paying attention to ypur posts. You really think that stuff is OK or do you just like pictures of naked men?

From the master: