ALgore-aphobia...it's a clinical psychological disease.

I'm not saying Global Warming is total BS, but even John Coleman is saying that most of it is BS. When the founder of the Weather Channel says Global Warming is a lie, you have to stop and think about it.

okay, i've stopped and thought about it. now that i've thought it, i don't care what some old 80-year old wrinkled arze old pedophile has to say about global warming.

OK, this is a lifelong Meteorologist who founded the Weather Channel, and you want hug on Gore?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfHW7KR33IQ

nope, not an algore fan either. just saying that some washed up old 80 year old wrinkled arze old pedophile ain't an expert either. dude probably birthed jesus he's so old. alzheimer's explains his issue position more than ideology. he's probably running around his nursing home hitting on the nurses thinking he's in some bar picking up hot chicks, that's all i'm saying.

nope, not an algore fan either. just saying that some washed up old 80 year old wrinkled arze old pedophile ain't an expert either. dude probably birthed jesus he's so old. alzheimer's explains his issue position more than ideology. he's probably running around his nursing home hitting on the nurses thinking he's in some bar picking up hot chicks, that's all i'm saying.

mizzinformation, I enjoy reading your posts most of the time.........but this is just ******** -_-

Coleman is a notorious partisan hack with a clear political agenda in opposing Climate Change science. The claim of 30,000 scientists in opposition is extremely dubious.

Who's behind the 30,000

I'm not saying the 30K is totally acurate, but everywhere in the world people are starting to take a hard look at it. I used to follow blindly, now I'm not so sure. Its starting to look like a move from the left to control the population.

Top UN scientists have been forced to admit that natural weather occurrences are having a far greater effect on climate change than CO2 emissions as a continued cooling trend means there has been no global warming since 1998.

But despite overwhelming signs of global cooling - China's coldest winter for 100 years and record snow levels across Northeast America - allied with temperature records showing a decline - global warming advocates still cling to the notion that the world is cooling because of global warming!

OK, this is a lifelong Meteorologist who founded the Weather Channel, and you want hug on Gore?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfHW7KR33IQ

Meteorologist? John Coleman got his degrees in JOURNALISM. He never PREDICTED the weather. He was a TV anchorman that gave the weather report that was done by real meteorologists. He started the Weather Channel but was forced out by the board of directors after one year because he didn't know anything. The guy is a complete FRAUD. :lol:

I'm not saying Global Warming is total BS, but even John Coleman is saying that most of it is BS. When the founder of the Weather Channel says Global Warming is a lie, you have to stop and think about it.

When the founder is a man with a journalism degree, was known for his sensational weather reports and forecasts that got him booted from Chicago, and was run out of the Weather Channel, it does make you think...why do people listen to him? Starting a successful company does not make one an expert.

When the vast majority of climate scientists, and essentially all of the published peer reviewed literature, says not to listen to him, that this is a serious issue that is accelerating, that the IPCC reports were actually too conservative, it makes you think...why do people listen to him?

The only people consistently putting out information denying global warming are funded by petroleum and coal interests. It's not a conspiracy, it's just the truth. They turn to the same PR a-holes who still try to paint cigarettes as harmless hobbies. No surprise then that snake posted his "Second hand smoke isn't bad for you" thread the other day...those are the people he believes.

When the founder is a man with a journalism degree, was known for his sensational weather reports and forecasts that got him booted from Chicago, and was run out of the Weather Channel, it does make you think...why do people listen to him? Starting a successful company does not make one an expert.

When the vast majority of climate scientists, and essentially all of the published peer reviewed literature, says not to listen to him, that this is a serious issue that is accelerating, that the IPCC reports were actually too conservative, it makes you think...why do people listen to him?

The only people consistently putting out information denying global warming are funded by petroleum and coal interests. It's not a conspiracy, it's just the truth. They turn to the same PR a-holes who still try to paint cigarettes as harmless hobbies. No surprise then that snake posted his "Second hand smoke isn't bad for you" thread the other day...those are the people he believes.

John Coleman still has more credentials on climate than Al Gore the self proclaimed creator of the internet. :D

I'm not saying the 30K is totally acurate, but everywhere in the world people are starting to take a hard look at it. I used to follow blindly, now I'm not so sure. Its starting to look like a move from the left to control the population.

Top UN scientists have been forced to admit that natural weather occurrences are having a far greater effect on climate change than CO2 emissions as a continued cooling trend means there has been no global warming since 1998.

But despite overwhelming signs of global cooling - China's coldest winter for 100 years and record snow levels across Northeast America - allied with temperature records showing a decline - global warming advocates still cling to the notion that the world is cooling because of global warming!

Quite simply, the world ISN'T cooling. It's a nice meme, cherry picking 1998 as a start date (and only if you ignore the NASA temp data). The facts are:

The 8 warmest years on record all occurred since the beginning of 1998. The 14 warmest years on record all occurred since 1990.

The 10 hottest years on record occurred in the last 15.

The 20 hottest years on record occurred in the last 25.

What top UN scientists have "admitted" anything? For the record, in science admission doesn't mean much. Research does. All the research (observational, forecast, hindcast, etc.) all points to CO2 fueled warming. Legitimate science doesn't operate by opinion, it doesn't operate by debate. It operates in the peer reviewed literature.