Asher Allen will be a 2nd round pick. Is buckeyes WRONG? No Sir

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the place I want anyone with balls to tell me I'm wrong and why Allen wont be picked in the second round. Allen will be an elite corner and don't be surprised if TD selects Asher Allen in the 2nd round.

You're wrong. . . . satisfied. . . . <_<

Haven't you already posted this stupid thread once already????? :blink:

This is the place I want anyone with balls to tell me I'm wrong and why Allen wont be picked in the second round. Allen will be an elite corner and don't be surprised if TD selects Asher Allen in the 2nd round.

The same was said about Jamaal Anderson, and we all know how that's working out so far. Only time will tell.

He was so shutdown at UGA he has to be one in the NFL....oh wait he wasn't even close to shutdown in the college level...

Yeah, i think Ga Tech's powerful passing game burned him like 4 times in that game. :lol:

But he made up for it by getting ran over by Dwyer anfdRoddy Jones a few times.

I'm still trying to figure out when Asher has become a shut down corner at even the college level. Maybe my eyes have deceived me and he wasn't being thrown at all the time. He won't be a 2nd rounder. That's crazy but I wouldn't mind getting him in the 3rd or 4th round. He would be the second guy from Tucker to be a Falcon. That's the high school I went to and the '08 AAAA State Champions I might add. lol. He will be the 3rd from Tucker to play in the NFL. Patrick Pass, who I played with, won 3 Super Bowl rings with the Patriots. I think TD might start scouting my high school. lol. If we can get some rings and Thomas Brown still makes the roster then my high school will start racking up super bowl rings. If we get Asher then we would really start racking up some rings. Can y'all tell I still love my high school. lol.

I'm still trying to figure out when Asher has become a shut down corner at even the college level. Maybe my eyes have deceived me and he wasn't being thrown at all the time. He won't be a 2nd rounder. That's crazy but I wouldn't mind getting him in the 3rd or 4th round. He would be the second guy from Tucker to be a Falcon. That's the high school I went to and the '08 AAAA State Champions I might add. lol. He will be the 3rd from Tucker to play in the NFL. Patrick Pass, who I played with, won 3 Super Bowl rings with the Patriots. I think TD might start scouting my high school. lol. If we can get some rings and Thomas Brown still makes the roster then my high school will start racking up super bowl rings. If we get Asher then we would really start racking up some rings. Can y'all tell I still love my high school. lol.

Tucker Tigers!! WHOO HOO!!! I used to live in Tucker...

Tucker Tigers!! WHOO HOO!!! I used to live in Tucker...

Yea baby, I'm a Tiger for life. I still go to at least a few games a year with my brother and last years state titel was so sweet since we couldn't ever quite get there. We were ranked number 1 twice when I played with Patrick Pass but we always lost deep in the playoffs. At least we finally got it and it was so satisfying doing it against our biggest rival in Marist. I still hate the War Eagles. lol.

Yea baby, I'm a Tiger for life. I still go to at least a few games a year with my brother and last years state titel was so sweet since we couldn't ever quite get there. We were ranked number 1 twice when I played with Patrick Pass but we always lost deep in the playoffs. At least we finally got it and it was so satisfying doing it against our biggest rival in Marist. I still hate the War Eagles. lol.

Cool.. I lived right off Henderson Mill Rd for a long time. i still go and eat at Mathews Cafeteria some ... YUMMY!!!!

How about the UDFA DE we had last year, wasn't he supposed to be a future starter and/or Pro-Bowler?

and Shockley is da future... :rolleyes:

Get back to me in the FUTURE d**kweed. The UDFA DE is a member of the seahawks and Shockley is a falcon. If you had any balls you would say I'm wrong about Allen being a 2nd round pick in the up coming draft but I can see you have none. Are you a chicken? :D