I am Champion of the Bracket Pick Em

:lol: I was thinking some people picked UNC to win it all.

I was gonna say, I'm still in shock that you got MSU right. I smell some Tim Donaghy going on. <_<

I really got carried away, Ethan is in last place right now but if UNC wins it all he will finish higher than me.

We all know UNC will most likely win this thing.

I guess this thread is reserved for someone else. :(

you riding greg oden now shaud?

The Greg Oden thing is a joke, although I do wish him well, it wouldn't hurt the NBA for him to live up to expectations or close to them.

GTFO. IYAM MSU will win it all. JMO, though. GFY!

/pit

Yeah, I think UNC is the team to beat, but MSU is playing great right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully MSU wins but yeah UNC just looks too good right now. I think UConn would have won if they had Jerome Dyson though they were just a different team without him.

Oh really.. :lol: :lol:

I jumped the gun. -_-

I really got carried away, Ethan is in last place right now but if UNC wins it all he will finish higher than me.

We all know UNC will most likely win this thing.

I guess this thread is reserved for someone else. :(

Yeah WF in the final four ****ed my life. The ACC in general ****ed me over. And for some reason i forgot to pick a winner in the other final four game.

yeah that homer pick worked out.. kinda of like how picking detroit pitchers 1 year helped you out..

yeah, 06 was a great year!

I'm not a big MSU fan though, I just thought Uconn was destined to go down once they faced a top team b/of the injuries.

And Detroit pitchers are still helping me...I know to avoid them at all costs :D Let someone else take Verlander and think he has an ace while I scoop up someone like Nolasco :)

I'm on a nice little streak though, I won our tourney group and your bowl pickem group! Fantasy Baseball for the three-peat? We can call it the "Waterproof Grand Slam"..kind of like the Tiger Slam, only not nearly as profitable

yeah, 06 was a great year!

I'm not a big MSU fan though, I just thought Uconn was destined to go down once they faced a top team b/of the injuries.

And Detroit pitchers are still helping me...I know to avoid them at all costs :D Let someone else take Verlander and think he has an ace while I scoop up someone like Nolasco :)

I'm on a nice little streak though, I won our tourney group and your bowl pickem group! Fantasy Baseball for the three-peat? We can call it the "Waterproof Grand Slam"..kind of like the Tiger Slam, only not nearly as profitable

we have this one guy in one league that picks michigan state to win every year and when michigan state does well he does well because not a lot of people give msu the benefit of the doubt for some reason. you won the fantasy league 2 years in a row? I forgot that.. hopefully we stop that winning streak.. :) lol

we have this one guy in one league that picks michigan state to win every year and when michigan state does well he does well because not a lot of people give msu the benefit of the doubt for some reason. you won the fantasy league 2 years in a row? I forgot that.. hopefully we stop that winning streak.. :) lol

no, the three peat was this year (bowls, tourney, baseball). I actually have come in second every year I've played in the fantasy baseball here, thats why I named my team the Buffalo Bills.

I actually had MSU the year they won the title too, and you can call that one a homer pick. I loved that team, esp. Cleaves. The teams I root for late in the year change pretty often since I'm a Umass fan and they're never good. But that is only because the NCAA doesn't let them pay their players any more, **** NCAA :angry: