Texans Sign June

Texans just signed Cato June. Now that just takes out one more competitor for us if we are trying to get a LB like Cushing or Matthews in the draft. I know the Texans are really high on Matthews, but now that they just signed June that could mean that they are looking for something else in the draft. Maybe a RB. What yall think?

I never even thought they needed an OLB. They have some great young ones. Zach Diles was incredibly impressive before he got hurt and Xavier Adibi showed he can play too. With another offseason under their belt they should be great players next year.

this sucks because i had them getting matthews in my mock, but lets not get carried away yet. the deal was for 1 year 1.5 million. but with diles and june as potential OLB candidates i think they COULD pass on one in the first round. but diles is still going to be a question mark especially after the injury but as for WLB with june and adibi they should be set. SLB is where matthews would play though, so we will just have to see.

-Mr. Offseason

this sucks because i had them getting matthews in my mock, but lets not get carried away yet. the deal was for 1 year 1.5 million. but with diles and june as potential OLB candidates i think they COULD pass on one in the first round. but diles is still going to be a question mark especially after the injury but as for WLB with june and adibi they should be set. SLB is where matthews would play though, so we will just have to see.

-Mr. Offseason

I really like Diles. I traded for him in the IMD. I think he will bounce back from his injury and hold down the SLB spot.

I really like Diles. I traded for him in the IMD. I think he will bounce back from his injury and hold down the SLB spot.

we will see. i think they might still take matthews. june isnt a long term solution at WLB, adibi is not certain to be the future and diles is coming off an injury. i dont really think this resolves the OLB situation at all to be honest.

-Mr. Offseason

we will see. i think they might still take matthews. june isnt a long term solution at WLB, adibi is not certain to be the future and diles is coming off an injury. i dont really think this resolves the OLB situation at all to be honest.

-Mr. Offseason

It must free up the options for them, best player available for example

It must free up the options for them, best player available for example

it could, but i dont think they will spend a 1st round pick on a power running back (they can get that in any of the later rounds i think) so i dont think they will grab wells or moreno, and i dont think they will make a HUGE reach and spend a top 15 pick on a safety either. so unless malcolm jenkins slides so they can try him out at FS (incidentally i could see them trying to leapfrog the saints if he makes it out of the top 10 which i REALLY dont think he should, but he probably will) i think they will go with who they like the most. that may very well be clay matthews.

-Mr. Offseason