Asher Roth...

Libid21

he's different. i don't think he's all that similar to em. their voices kind of sound the same and they're both white rappers, but the stuff they rap about is pretty different.

yep. I like his music, and lol Libid is late e had a drizzy drake and asher roth convo weeks ago. its all good buddy. B) I like Roth Boys and I love College, but I also like MR. Me 2 and Gimme your box.

yep. I like his music, and lol Libid is late e had a drizzy drake and asher roth convo weeks ago. its all good buddy. B) I like Roth Boys and I love College, but I also like MR. Me 2 and Gimme your box.

side note- what a coincidence I want #3 in ur sig to gimme her box

side note- what a coincidence I want #3 in ur sig to gimme her box

your objectifying her and guys like Falcon Faithful, his other S/Ns and Gayzoo do not like that. LMAO these fools tried to argue with me that I am objectifying her and it was an epic fail. TATF= garbage and has no logic allowed.

your objectifying her and guys like Falcon Faithful, his other S/Ns and Gayzoo do not like that. LMAO these fools tried to argue with me that I am objectifying her and it was an epic fail. TATF= garbage and has no logic allowed.

lol yea i read that....talking about how you are a boy and not a man because of it,i just laughed

TATF= hot rubbish

keep objectifying them my dude

lol that **** was funny.

what thread was this? :lol:
I agree with you about how the young'uns around here objectify women by hose kind of sigs. I find them disgraceful as well, so I turn off the signature option so I don;t have to winess it. I don;t go to strip clubs, don;t think it's "cool" to womanize. Some of these kids are taught that its cool to objectify women, I find treating women with respect is being more of a man than the selfish behavoir or womanizing and objectifying.

lmao in this thread

link