TheAtlantaFans mock draft

Zanka

Draft

We trade out of the 1st round with the Raiders for their 1st round pick next year and their 2nd this year

Round 2: Louis Delmas, FS, Western Michigan - The best S in the draft IMO. He has all the skills a S needs to succeed. He can come up and be a factor against the run, he is great in coverage and he can make a pretty decent hit. He is also a leader

Round 2: Clint Sintim, OLB, Virginia - We should consider ourselves very very lucky if he was still here at our late 2nd round pick. He will be a SLB in the 4-3 system. He is a sure tackler and can make a big hit. He rushehs the passer nicely. Needs to work on coverage though

Round 3: Sammie Lee Hill, DT, Stillman - Some may say that I am reaching here in the 3rd for Hill but I don't think he will be there for our 4th round pick. He is a great run stuffer, and also very athletic for a guy weighing 329 pounds. He actually played some DE in college

Round 4: Bradley Fletcher, CB, Iowa - He has a nice combination of size and athleticism. 6'0 high and ran a 4.47 40 yard dash. He uses his hands greatly to break up passes and sacrifises himself to avoid giving up a big play. Also a sure tackler in the open field

Round 5: Brandon Williams, DE, Texas Tech - He will be a situational pass rusher for us. He led his conference(Big 12) in sacks(13). He has great burst of the snap and he has shown explosiveness as a hitter. He runs the arch great and uses spin moves to

Round 5: CJ Davis, OT, Pittsburgh - A very versatile and big offensive lineman. A fighter no matter what the scoreboard says. Has shown he can both run and pass block. He will add some much needed depth to our offensive line. Can play G and T

Round 6: Ryan Purvis, TE, Boston College - When Ryan was still in college, he and Purvis was a great duo and when Ryan left it is notable on Purvis stats that he left. Purvis has sure hands and he is also a nice blocker. Ryan and Ryan could maybe be nice together again

Depth Chart

QB: Ryan-Redman-Schockley

RB: Turner-Norwood-Brown

FB: Mughelli-Snelling

TE: Peele-Hartsock-Purvis

WR: White-Robinson

WR: Jenkins-Douglas-Finneran

LT: Baker-Svitek

LG: Blalock-Ojinaka

C: McClure-Romberg

RG: Dahl-Wilkerson

RT: Clabo-Davis

DE: Abraham-Biermann

DT: Lewis-Jefferson

DT: Babineaux-Hill-Moorehead

DE: Anderson-Davis-Williams

SLB: Peterson-Sintim-Wire

MLB: Lofton-Gilbert

WLB: Nicholas-James

CB: Houston-Hutchins

CB: Jackson-Fletcher

FS: Delmas-DeCoud

SS: Coleman-Fudge

Offense - No changes regarding starting positions but we add a future 2nd string TE in Ryan Purvis and besides that we have added some great depth to our offensive line which we really needed in Romberg, Svitek and Davis. Our great need at TE will be fixed in the 2010 draft with hopefully a guy like Jermaine Gresham out of Oklahoma

Defense - The keyword for our defense will be rotation. On our defensive line we will on running downs be playing with Anderson-Hill-Lewis-Abraham in and on passing downs we will have Williams-Babineaux-Lewis-Abraham, but keep in mind that it is only on obvious pass or run downs. Besides that it will be as shown on the depth chart. Our LB core is set for years if Nicholas succeeds at WLB. We will groom Sintim behind Peterson for a year and learn him to cover and then after Peterson let him step in. Our CBs are IMO great and should do nice. At S we are still not set for the future. Coleman is IMO still only a temporary solution and I think that we with Raiders 1st rounder next year from the trade we can maybe get Berry if he signs up early. At FS we are set with the great Louis Delmas

Hope you like it cause it was really hard doing this while leaving Pettigrew out of it.

I STILL LOVE PETTIGREW! :lol:

I don't understand why this senarion keeps on getting suggested for posts. Why are the Raiders going to give up their second this year & their first next year for # 24 in this year's draft. Is there something special about that pick, or am I missing something?

Even if they coverted our pick, the 24th pick is worth 740 on the draft value chart and the Raiders 2nd is worth 510. The difference of 230 would only require the 72nd pick in the draft (the Raiders hold the 71st), why would they give a 1st next year.

I don't understand why this senarion keeps on getting suggested for posts. Why are the Raiders going to give up their second this year & their first next year for # 24 in this year's draft. Is there something special about that pick, or am I missing something?

Even if they coverted our pick, the 24th pick is worth 740 on the draft value chart and the Raiders 2nd is worth 510. The difference of 230 would only require the 72nd pick in the draft (the Raiders hold the 71st), why would they give a 1st next year.

It all depends on who's on the board. If someone they want is there and they don't expect them to be shortly, teams will pay almost whateve you want. Look at what Carolina did to get Otah.

Draft

We trade out of the 1st round with the Raiders for their 1st round pick next year and their 2nd this year

Round 2: Louis Delmas, FS, Western Michigan - The best S in the draft IMO. He has all the skills a S needs to succeed. He can come up and be a factor against the run, he is great in coverage and he can make a pretty decent hit. He is also a leader

Round 2: Clint Sintim, OLB, Virginia - We should consider ourselves very very lucky if he was still here at our late 2nd round pick. He will be a SLB in the 4-3 system. He is a sure tackler and can make a big hit. He rushehs the passer nicely. Needs to work on coverage though

Round 3: Sammie Lee Hill, DT, Stillman - Some may say that I am reaching here in the 3rd for Hill but I don't think he will be there for our 4th round pick. He is a great run stuffer, and also very athletic for a guy weighing 329 pounds. He actually played some DE in college

Round 4: Bradley Fletcher, CB, Iowa - He has a nice combination of size and athleticism. 6'0 high and ran a 4.47 40 yard dash. He uses his hands greatly to break up passes and sacrifises himself to avoid giving up a big play. Also a sure tackler in the open field

Round 5: Brandon Williams, DE, Texas Tech - He will be a situational pass rusher for us. He led his conference(Big 12) in sacks(13). He has great burst of the snap and he has shown explosiveness as a hitter. He runs the arch great and uses spin moves to

Round 5: CJ Davis, OT, Pittsburgh - A very versatile and big offensive lineman. A fighter no matter what the scoreboard says. Has shown he can both run and pass block. He will add some much needed depth to our offensive line. Can play G and T

Round 6: Ryan Purvis, TE, Boston College - When Ryan was still in college, he and Purvis was a great duo and when Ryan left it is notable on Purvis stats that he left. Purvis has sure hands and he is also a nice blocker. Ryan and Ryan could maybe be nice together again

Depth Chart

QB: Ryan-Redman-Schockley

RB: Turner-Norwood-Brown

FB: Mughelli-Snelling

TE: Peele-Hartsock-Purvis

WR: White-Robinson

WR: Jenkins-Douglas-Finneran

LT: Baker-Svitek

LG: Blalock-Ojinaka

C: McClure-Romberg

RG: Dahl-Wilkerson

RT: Clabo-Davis

DE: Abraham-Biermann

DT: Lewis-Jefferson

DT: Babineaux-Hill-Moorehead

DE: Anderson-Davis-Williams

SLB: Peterson-Sintim-Wire

MLB: Lofton-Gilbert

WLB: Nicholas-James

CB: Houston-Hutchins

CB: Jackson-Fletcher

FS: Delmas-DeCoud

SS: Coleman-Fudge

Offense - No changes regarding starting positions but we add a future 2nd string TE in Ryan Purvis and besides that we have added some great depth to our offensive line which we really needed in Romberg, Svitek and Davis. Our great need at TE will be fixed in the 2010 draft with hopefully a guy like Jermaine Gresham out of Oklahoma

Defense - The keyword for our defense will be rotation. On our defensive line we will on running downs be playing with Anderson-Hill-Lewis-Abraham in and on passing downs we will have Williams-Babineaux-Lewis-Abraham, but keep in mind that it is only on obvious pass or run downs. Besides that it will be as shown on the depth chart. Our LB core is set for years if Nicholas succeeds at WLB. We will groom Sintim behind Peterson for a year and learn him to cover and then after Peterson let him step in. Our CBs are IMO great and should do nice. At S we are still not set for the future. Coleman is IMO still only a temporary solution and I think that we with Raiders 1st rounder next year from the trade we can maybe get Berry if he signs up early. At FS we are set with the great Louis Delmas

Hope you like it cause it was really hard doing this while leaving Pettigrew out of it.

I STILL LOVE PETTIGREW! :lol:

your picks are reasonable, but clint sintim won't drop that far.