DT Denzel McCoy is a Yellow Jacket

wreck02

Go Jackets!

"Denzel McCoy, a Scout Top 300 player, made his decision today on where he’ll attend school.

The 6’4” 272 lb defensive tackle prospect is staying close to home at Georgia Tech. Denzel has visited many times in the past and GT has always been thought to have been a leader for him. Why? He felt like he is at home there, of course."

This guy's offer list is really nice. Over 30 offers from schools like: Bama, Auburn, Cal, FSU, LSU, Maryland, Kentucky, Louisville, Miami, Michigan State, Minnesota, UNC, NC State, Notre Dame, Oregon, Penn State, Purdue, South Carolina, Tenn, and Wisconsin.

He was also recently getting a lot of attention from UGA, Oklahoma, and Southern Cal.

Welcome to the Flats, Mr. McCoy.

Go Jackets!

"Denzel McCoy, a Scout Top 300 player, made his decision today on where he’ll attend school.

The 6’4” 272 lb defensive tackle prospect is staying close to home at Georgia Tech. Denzel has visited many times in the past and GT has always been thought to have been a leader for him. Why? He felt like he is at home there, of course."

This guy's offer list is really nice. Over 30 offers from schools like: Bama, Auburn, Cal, FSU, LSU, Maryland, Kentucky, Louisville, Miami, Michigan State, Minnesota, UNC, NC State, Notre Dame, Oregon, Penn State, Purdue, South Carolina, Tenn, and Wisconsin.

He was also recently getting a lot of attention from UGA, Oklahoma, and Southern Cal.

Welcome to the Flats, Mr. McCoy.

good pickup, but he has some big improvement to do way too stiff.. i wish uga would have offered, but they quit recruiting him some time ago.. in fact a while ago. he went to some camps at uga and he wouldn't work out and that removed any chance he had at getting an offer.

good pickup, but he has some big improvement to do way too stiff.. i wish uga would have offered, but they quit recruiting him some time ago.. in fact a while ago. he went to some camps at uga and he wouldn't work out and that removed any chance he had at getting an offer.

He didn't want to go to UGA, either. That had something to do with it.

He didn't want to go to UGA, either. That had something to do with it.

You actually don't know much about his recruiting to make comments like above.. enjoy the commit, but don't make comments that are not correct and that had zero to do with him not getting an offer. he was actually very upset that uga wouldn't offer. he commented on that a number of times and he really liked uga, but they didn't return the love and quit recruiting him. he is friends with garrison smith and garrison commented on that was well. UGA has guys higher on their list than mccoy, that's how recruiting goes.

:lol: :lol: the only thing you can say and be correct is he choose gt to play his football for the next 4 to 5 years.

Actually I talked to him at Spring Practice the day he committed and he told me he always wanted to go to GT. He was at every GT home game this year but I guess I am not correct right since you think everyone is dying for a UGA offer. :lol:

Actually I talked to him at Spring Practice the day he committed and he told me he always wanted to go to GT. He was at every GT home game this year but I guess I am not correct right since you think everyone is dying for a UGA offer. :lol:

Yeah you are not correct. Since he has commented to many how bad he wanted an offer from UGA and that's not thinking, that's what he said. He did that a number of times last year when he was at our camps and this year as well. He also was very upset that UGA didn't return the love to him. Garrison Smith his friend even commented on it. That's pretty much it and as I said that's recruiting. :lol: :lol:

Yeah you are not correct. Since he has commented to many how bad he wanted an offer from UGA and that's not thinking, that's what he said. He did that a number of times last year when he was at our camps and this year as well. He also was very upset that UGA didn't return the love to him. Garrison Smith his friend even commented on it. That's pretty much it and as I said that's recruiting. :lol: :lol:

Ok I never said he didn't like UGA I just know for a fact that he wanted to be a Jacket no matter who offered.